BRAVEHOUND Needs your support

govanblue

Pam_Broxi.thumb.jpg.7dcb64d5ae59f8d8f5e8191476da5520.jpg

So you all know Pam, who has done such a remarkable job looking after Broxi for the last year or so. 

Well now that she’s handed Broxi over to his new owner, she's got a bit of time on her hands. :p:

So she’s organised a Bravehound Fundraising Night on Friday 30th August in Kilmarnock. :tu:

All 120 tickets are sold out, and I’m sure it will be a very successful night.  They’ll be having a charity auction on the night, and this is where you come in.

Rangers Charity Foundation have already donated some free Stadium tours for their auction :rangers: and I thought it would be nice if we could supplement that with a couple of free tickets for a couple of Matches at Ibrox. 

So if you have a pair of season tickets, and there’s a game you can’t make in Sep, Oct, Nov, why not let me know, and we can bundle them with those stadium tours and make it an even better auction item.

Or if you have anything else you can offer that you think would help them raise money on the night, I’m all ears!

Or if you want us to bung a few quid in their collection box on your behalf, let me know.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Pam_Broxi.thumb.jpg.7dcb64d5ae59f8d8f5e8191476da5520.jpg

So you all know Pam, who has done such a remarkable job looking after Broxi for the last year or so. 

Well now that she’s handed Broxi over to his new owner, she's got a bit of time on her hands. :p:

So she’s organised a Bravehound Fundraising Night on Friday 30th August in Kilmarnock. :tu:

All 120 tickets are sold out, and I’m sure it will be a very successful night.  They’ll be having a charity auction on the night, and this is where you come in.

Rangers Charity Foundation have already donated some free Stadium tours for their auction :rangers: and I thought it would be nice if we could supplement that with a couple of free tickets for a couple of Matches at Ibrox. 

So if you have a pair of season tickets, and there’s a game you can’t make in Sep, Oct, Nov, why not let me know, and we can bundle them with those stadium tours and make it an even better auction item.

Or if you have anything else you can offer that you think would help them raise money on the night, I’m all ears!

Or if you want us to bung a few quid in their collection box on your behalf, let me know.

£25 same details for Zetland 👍

1 minute ago, Zetland said:

Sorry I don’t have tickets to offer but I will send a donation to support the Event.

Could you PM the Account details please? :rofl:

@Zetland is doing the admin for this thread - please PM her.  Tell her I said she's to treat you well.  :tu:

6 minutes ago, backup said:

Done, although it says gone to Erskine account, sure Zetland can sort it out 👍

We use that one PayPal account for all our RM fundraising. 

Donation received.  :rangers:

I'll make sure it gets to Pam's Bravehound fundraiser.  :tu:

Just now, govanblue said:

We use that one PayPal account for all our RM fundraising. 

Donation received.  :rangers:

'll make sure it gets to Pam's Bravehound fundraiser.  :tu:

Thanks, everything we can do to help those less fortunate or who need a leg up is ok by me, my family owes a great debt to Erskine for looking after a family member many years ago, a wonderful place run by wonderful compassionate people, God bless them all👍

46 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Hopefully this gets a good response GB, Mrs Bru & myself have bought tickets and going down for the fundraising night. :thumbup:

Hopefully a few more donations like @backup's and @Zetland's will see RangersMedia making quite a respectable contribution to Pam's Fundraising efforts, which will be a good way to thank her for her efforts with Broxi over the last year.  :tu:

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hoping to get a wee holiday booked for end of October, you'll  be my first port of call for usage of my 3 STs when I'm away 👍

You are a Good Bear, SEMA. 🔴🔵

10 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I'll get you money and tickets @govanblue just need to inform my daughter she's not using my card then swap with one of my friends for lower tier seat. I'm up in Club Deck. Bit of a trek otherwise:) 

No more money from you just yet please STG.  You're fully overpaid with your recent subscriptions.  :tu:

I was going to put this in the other Broxi thread, but thought it was maybe worth showing how much good he is doing already for his veteran.

This came in from Pam yesterday:

The bond that Broxi and his veteran have is amazing, I was at the centre Thursday and Friday and its so good to see them together they're a match made in heaven, I am so happy Broxi has bonded so well with him and he is already a God send, helping him so much, so all is good.

Pam gave Broxi a nice bath while she was there:

Broxiinbatha.jpg

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I was going to put this in the other Broxi thread, but thought it was maybe worth showing how much good he is doing already for his veteran.

This came in from Pam yesterday:

The bond that Broxi and his veteran have is amazing, I was at the centre Thursday and Friday and its so good to see them together they're a match made in heaven, I am so happy Broxi has bonded so well with him and he is already a God send, helping him so much, so all is good.

Pam gave Broxi a nice bath while she was there:

Broxiinbatha.jpg

^^^

Archived