Morelos - All Goals from first 2 seasons!

RDB14

22 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Some brilliant goals in there. My two favourites are the second against St. Johnstone and second against Aberdeen. On his day he's unstoppable!

The second against Aberdeen is class.  I like the one against Hibs, he turns the defender inside out.

Superb 12 minutes -- some great goals - my two favs were the one where he robbed the keeper (laugh every time) and the wee flick past the Hearts goalie.  So much of what he offers cannot be taught - great movement off the ball and a predators instinct for goals. 

Be great to keep him for one more season no matter what hs detractors say. 

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Superb 12 minutes -- some great goals - my two favs were the one where he robbed the keeper (laugh every time) and the wee flick past the Hearts goalie.  So much of what he offers cannot be taught - great movement off the ball and a predators instinct for goals. 

Be great to keep him for one more season no matter what hs detractors say. 

Agree with the bit in bold.......... I would rather have him banging in goals than cash in the bank for the club. Personally I think he will move on. He's desperate to play in the EPL.

1 hour ago, RDB14 said:

Given all the talk of Morelos potentially leaving I thought this was worth putting together.  Every goal Morelos has for us prior to this season.

If a video like this was posted for a player we were linked with, we would be buzzing.  Left footed goals, right footed goals, headed goals!  Hopefully he stays on for the season ahead and fires us to 55.  

Cracking op. Thanks for sharing mate......... clubs will be drooling looking at the wee man in this compilation of his goals.

On 05/08/2018 at 05:12, jjbscotty12 said:

Morelos is a utter wank

On 05/08/2018 at 07:01, jjbscotty12 said:

Blame morelos for that he is an utter clown.

On 31/10/2018 at 14:45, jjbscotty12 said:

I am sick of him(Gerrard)  already his team selections and subs are fucking terrible.

On 31/10/2018 at 14:43, jjbscotty12 said:

Gerrard hasnt got a fucking clue.

On 31/10/2018 at 14:32, jjbscotty12 said:

We are shite get to fuck gerrard

25 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The ref/media agenda will be the same next season with Morelos so he needs to go.

Posted December 28, 2017

Gladly see the back of tavernier never a right back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A wee snippet of your opinions on our best player our captan and our boss --- suggest you get back on your meds. 

15 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Posted December 28, 2017

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A wee snippet of your opinions on our best player our captan and our boss --- suggest you get back on your meds. 

That tavernier post was 2 years ago when he was hoaching at defending and the Gerrard post was valid after the Aberdeen cup game ffs! What a sad ccunt you are pulling posts up from 2 year ago taer prove a point haha

36 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Posted December 28, 2017

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

That tavernier post was 2 years ago when he was hoaching at defending and the Gerrard post was valid after the Aberdeen cup game ffs! What a sad ccunt you are pulling posts up from 2 year ago taer prove a point haha

Proving you were talkng shite then and talking shite now 👍  More thngs change the more they remain the same

17 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

No way back for you here.