*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Wonder how much of the wage bill we could spare to get a decent commentary team. Like two old grandmas sat nattering away. 

The old Rangers radio used to have decent commentary is that still about? 

Talk  about a snooze fest for fuck sake :Zzz: Polster  is certainly no Tavernier in an attacking sense, Hastie is having a shocker so we have no penetration down the flanks. Wouldn't surprise me to see Hastie off and McPake on.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Hastie - not ready

Stewart , Halliday, Polster- squad players

Docherty - I'm still not sure. Can run all day, that's for sure. A decent fist half by him.

Really happy Alfie got his goal.

Hastie needs a loan move he wont get anywhere near the team if this is how he plays against a team from Gibraltar. Needs plenty of first team games before hes anywhere near the squad. 
Polster looks pants

Halliday I wouldnt mind as 3rd choice LB and backup Midfielder would definitely prefer a decent 2nd LB 
Stewart looks half decent isnt going to start but decent bench rotation option 

Docherty looks pretty good looks pretty close to Jack for me. 
Aribo looks a star in the making 
We look like we could desperately need Kent back for the left hand side with Jones as a backup. 

This games going as expected. Wasn't expecting a top performance, but very happy to see so much squad rotation. 

Only a diddy team we're playing, but have been impressed by some of Aribos touches. 

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

Talk  about a snooze fest for fuck sake :Zzz: Polster  is certainly no Tavernier in an attacking sense, Hastie is having a shocker so we have no penetration down the flanks. Wouldn't surprise me to see Hastie off and McPake on.

Yep exactly my feelings.

Not convinced with Stewart either 

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

I think I counted on one finger the amount of forward passes he made that first half! 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I wouldn't say he is pish just not ready. If Kent comes back, I can see him going on loan

Jones much better option than Hastie 

on apos note

We seem to be well covered n defence - Edmusson's an absolute Unit

Aribo - appears to be a great bit of business 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Jones much better option than Hastie 

on apos note

We seem to be well covered n defence - Edmusson's an absolute Unit

Aribo - appears to be a great bit of business 

I actually think JJ has something about him. I've seen some negativity on here in regard to him that I haven't seen.

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I think I counted on one finger the amount of forward passes he made that first half! 

Yea, and you would have a few spare. I'd be hard pushed to remember playing/watching  45 minutes of football with the ball going sideways or back.

3 minutes ago, northern bear said:

You cant write players off when they are playing their first game in a below full strength team. They might not work out but give them a chance ffs 

It's the Rangers Media way mate. 45 minutes of football and players are shite. Watch how it turns if the same shite players have a great second half.

Archived