*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Can't see Gerrard taking the foot off the gas now that he has us moving as a team. Big score on Thursday imo.

Gerrard literally is trying to drive his team to be more clinical. He has been for ages. Agree with this, he will want a barrel load and a very good performance.

good habits.

8 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Hope we hit 6 to make it double figures on aggregate but suspect it’ll be 2/3-0 and played at walking pace. 

Will be a few changes as well I’d imagine 

Don't think gerrard will allow us to go easy mate. He will demand we keep going at them 

Taking the wean to this one, expect 3-0 and then a few subs. Good chance to see the new guys who I expect will all get time to help them bed in (maybe not Ojo on a yellow). Pity Helander can't play. 

Fod

Tav Katic Edmundson Barisic 

Kamara Jack Docherty 

Hastie Stewart Arfield

McGregor

Tav

Goldson

Katic

Barisic

Aribo

Docherty

Kamara

Stewart

Hastie

Morelos 

Assuming Hastie & Stewart are playing given they weren't involved yesterday and was told Docherty will definitely be playing on Thursday so that's my guess at the team 

No matter what 11 plays on Thursday it will be a strong team. Gerrard will make sure the mindset and work rate are 100%. I reckon at least 5-0. Any player who plays now knows he needs to be on it or his jersey get handed over to someone else. And that means every player. When were we last able to say that?

17 hours ago, CooperSF said:

Fod

Polster

Edmundson

Katic

Halliday

Docherty

Aribo

Kamara

Hastie

Stewart

Jones

Can't remember the 22 man squad we registered with UEFA. Was Edmunson included or was deal Stoll being negotiated.

Edit    I see he was sub in first leg so ignore this post. 

Archived