*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

just a wee joke but it would be great to see their wee faces when wee dig them up about tonight :mutley:

I think that even outdoes our score few years ago against progress

they were saying on the radio that lots of killie fans had booked flights and buses to belgrade next week   fuck them

Quick to judge, but from what I’ve seen of Hastie at Motherwell and tonight he’ll never make it at Rangers.

Was utter shite tonight against the worst opposition we’ll play all season. Id be punting him on loan ASAP. No where near good enough. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Quick to judge, but from what I’ve seen of Hastie at Motherwell and tonight he’ll never make it at Rangers.

Was utter shite tonight against the worst opposition we’ll play all season. Id be punting him on loan ASAP. No where near good enough. 

I kind of thought that without saying it when he failed to hit the target a few games ago from close range. You might be a bit harsh on the kid but he isn't making the team this year. Jones is way ahead of him with Kent probably coming back.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Mcpake was unlucky near the end. Would've been great for the lad.

Thought Defoe could have laid it on a plate for McPake when he scored his second.....guess he only likes to set up rampaging centre halves :lol:

Was going to start a thread but decided to moan in here instead!! 

Since when did we start clapping off other teams players? FFS I couldn’t believe it when some clowns around me were clapping when they were getting subbed. Nauseating 😡 Leave the love me love me to other teams. We’re Rangers and we don’t need to be liked!

Rant over!! 😂

Apart from that I enjoyed the second half. First half was slow!

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Since when did we start clapping off other teams players? FFS I couldn’t believe it when some clowns around me were clapping when they were getting subbed. Nauseating 😡 Leave the love me love me to other teams. We’re Rangers and we don’t need to be liked!

Rant over!! 😂

Ffs jinty some of they lads have to go back to work a normal job tomorrow, a think it was just a wee bit of respect due to them (apart from one) taking an absolute pasting on the chin :lol:

I don't think we will make a habit of it don't worry lol

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Rant over!! 😂

Well said mate 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Ffs jinty some of they lads have to go back to work a normal job tomorrow, a think it was just a wee bit of respect due to them (apart from one) taking an absolute pasting on the chin :lol:

I don't think we will make a habit of it don't worry lol

I’m a woman! Just like to moan 😂😂 It did annoy me though 😂  I know I’m a bitch 🤣🤣 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Rant over!! 😂

Lol calm down

They were random part timers playing the biggest game of their lives and had no fans there 

Various players and teams have been clapped off by fans at Ibrox before...

Just now, psb07158 said:

Lol calm down

They were random part timers playing the biggest game of their lives and had no fans there 

Various players and teams have been clapped off by fans at Ibrox before...

I know but it’s not our fault they had no fans there 😂😂

I’m just kidding about that!

Just now, jintybear said:

I know but it’s not our fault they had no fans there 😂😂

I’m just kidding about that!

True

It's probably a bit patronising from us tbh but if I was one of their team and had just been pumped rotten knowing I'd be flying back to Gibraltar and stacking shelves tomorrow, I'd be very grateful at a shirt swap and some appreciation from the fans 😂

Archived