Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

Was going to start a thread but decided to moan in here instead!! 

Since when did we start clapping off other teams players? FFS I couldn’t believe it when some clowns around me were clapping when they were getting subbed. Nauseating 😡 Leave the love me love me to other teams. We’re Rangers and we don’t need to be liked!

Rant over!! 😂

Apart from that I enjoyed the second half. First half was slow!

BLUEDIGNITY likes this

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Was going to start a thread but decided to moan in here instead!! 

Since when did we start clapping off other teams players? FFS I couldn’t believe it when some clowns around me were clapping when they were getting subbed. Nauseating 😡 Leave the love me love me to other teams. We’re Rangers and we don’t need to be liked!

Rant over!! 😂

Apart from that I enjoyed the second half. First half was slow!

Well said mate 

jintybear likes this

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Ffs jinty some of they lads have to go back to work a normal job tomorrow, a think it was just a wee bit of respect due to them (apart from one) taking an absolute pasting on the chin :lol:

I don't think we will make a habit of it don't worry lol

I’m a woman! Just like to moan 😂😂 It did annoy me though 😂  I know I’m a bitch 🤣🤣 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Lol calm down

They were random part timers playing the biggest game of their lives and had no fans there 

Various players and teams have been clapped off by fans at Ibrox before...

I know but it’s not our fault they had no fans there 😂😂

I’m just kidding about that!

Just now, jintybear said:

I know but it’s not our fault they had no fans there 😂😂

I’m just kidding about that!

True

It's probably a bit patronising from us tbh but if I was one of their team and had just been pumped rotten knowing I'd be flying back to Gibraltar and stacking shelves tomorrow, I'd be very grateful at a shirt swap and some appreciation from the fans 😂

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

True

It's probably a bit patronising from us tbh but if I was one of their team and had just been pumped rotten knowing I'd be flying back to Gibraltar and stacking shelves tomorrow, I'd be very grateful at a shirt swap and some appreciation from the fans 😂

Nailed it

I think StJ is probably going to be the worst team we play this season as the difference in quality was vast especially the speed of our players.

Fair play to then lapping as much up at the end as you could easily see they were a part time team. 

I’m glad we were relentless though with no inch given.

Same again next week please and I really do want the league to start as I want to see us quickly build up the points, with every game a win up to and beyond the game against the nonces at Ibrox. TLB sacked for Christmas and 55 a formality please 🙏

Enjoyed last night's game although it was pretty much just a training exercise.

I thought it really showed a good depth to the squad, with some players showing real promise even if not the finished article.

Hastie looked strong and direct but a bit raw, Docherty has definitely improved and still has more to bring, and Stewart looks like he can be an able deputy to Arfield.

Really getting quite excited about Kamara and Aribo together in the engine room. We could field a pretty stunning midfield this season in most games.

Although not looking 100% fit yet, I also think Morelos has moved up a level again in his positioning, vision and movement. If we can hold onto him, and rotate sensibly with Defoe, I think we could score an absolute mountain of goals this season

Blumhoilann likes this

Good to be back at Ibrox, good crowd, good performance second half against basically a junior team, uefa are a shower of robbing bastards creating these qualifying rounds to fleece the fans, but we move on, bring on the next victims.