*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Misteral said:

hope you're in bed right now, you're a day out pal.

Yes I've been told by half the forum....fucking Uefa and Thursday night kick-offs. btw~ I was in bed but you woke me up 😂

right I will give it a stab based on the press conference but it could be one of many options and I'm probably all wrong.

Fod

Polster                     Katic                                   Edmundson                    Barisic

Arfield                              Docherty                          Kamara

Candeias                      Morelos                        Jones

Plenty of game time for McPake, Stewart, Hastie, Halliday,  & Barjanos in the second half. I put Morelos in there in case we are showcasing him. Did we have to register Murphy for this? I get confused to Scottish eligibility rules.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

right I will give it a stab based on the press conference but it could be one of many options and I'm probably all wrong.

Fod

Polster                     Katic                                   Edmundson                    Barisic

Plenty of game time for McPake, Stewart, Hastie, Halliday,  & Barjanos in the second half. I put Morelos in there in case we are showcasing him. Did we have to register Murphy for this? I get confused to Scottish eligibility rules.

It's not a friendly with unlimited subs, mate.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's also UEFA rules and nothing to do with Scottish eligibility :lol:

So then Murphy can't play because we didn't register him for this round. Am I right in saying that then? Or do you feel the need laugh some more?

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Fod

Candeias canny play

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’m in Canada mate. Kick off time here will be 2:45 pm Thursday as we are 5 hours behind UK time.  Still around 30 hours here before kickoff.  What time is it there?  

no that the time in Ontario - not Canada though you guys think ON is Canada 🙂 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

no that the time in Ontario - not Canada though you guys think ON is Canada 🙂 

Sorry mate. I know what you guys are like out west. My bad, even though BC is where I want to retire in the next few years. Cheers. Actually heading out to Banff in September for vacation. 

32 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Sorry mate. I know what you guys are like out west. My bad, even though BC is where I want to retire in the next few years. Cheers. Actually heading out to Banff in September for vacation. 

take your heavy jacket - was snowing n Banff last september - ach you'll be fine :mutley:

Friday, Sept. 21, 2018.

Environment Canada issued a snowfall warning for the Banff National Park region on Friday morning. Parts of central Alberta, including the Red Deer and Drumheller areas, were added to the warning on Friday afternoon.

Ten to 15 centimetres of snow is expected in the regions under the warnings through the night Friday and into Saturday morning.

Archived