*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

take your heavy jacket - was snowing n Banff last september - ach you'll be fine :mutley:

Friday, Sept. 21, 2018.

Environment Canada issued a snowfall warning for the Banff National Park region on Friday morning. Parts of central Alberta, including the Red Deer and Drumheller areas, were added to the warning on Friday afternoon.

Ten to 15 centimetres of snow is expected in the regions under the warnings through the night Friday and into Saturday morning.

I know what you mean. Happened to us when we went to a wedding in Golden 2 years back.  Any way, there’s a whisky tasting in Banff the week we are there  so fuck the weather! 😆

McGregor, Polster, Edmundsson, Katic, Barisic, Docherty, Kamara, Aribo, Ojo, Stewart & Morelos for me tonight. 

I would like to see Hastie get some time but he hasn't featured at all in the last two games so maybe just a subs appearance? 

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Lets hope the crowd turn out in good numbers tonight as every penny goes to the club,.  Good time to take the nipper as something like £5 for kids.    

Looks like over 40000 anyway.

The outcome shouldnt be a concern i just hope it doesnt give us injury problems this mob  know they have no chance so get everyone behind the ball an kick anything that gets near their goal

Just back from ticket office, couldn’t get 3 seats together  (taking two young ones for their Ibrox debut)  unless went to club deck. 

Looking at the screen of available seats it’s gonna be a v healthy crowd. 

Great to be back. 

8 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

McGregor, Polster, Edmundsson, Katic, Barisic, Docherty, Kamara, Aribo, Ojo, Stewart & Morelos for me tonight. 

I would like to see Hastie get some time but he hasn't featured at all in the last two games so maybe just a subs appearance? 

Hastie had a knock at the weekend expect him to start the night. 

9 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Has the game started in Australia yet - are we winning? 

I stayed up all last night to watch it. We were winning 2-1 just before half time.  Tavernier scored with a penalty in the 6th minute and got the second in the 32nd minute with a free kick. St Josephs pulled one back when Tavernier headed past Foderingham, then did a lap of honour because he says he got a hat-trick. Second half to start soon.

54 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Buzzing for tonight. Reckon we'll win 4-0+. Progres hopefully batter Cork as well although would be happy with a solid 0-0 to not fuck my arrangements!

Me too mate, not managed to catch any game yet this season so looking forward to sitting down to watch this one. Hope we play a strong team and continue the momentum. 

It obviously won’t be a full rotation but personally I’d go:

Foderingham; Polster, Katic, Edmundson, Barisic; Docherty, Jack, Aribo; Hastie, Stewart, Jones

Then give Arfield, Morelos and Ojo some game time from the bench.

Archived