Sign in to follow this  
The Dude

The Unofficial Rangers vs celtic podcast

Tierney or tearno as I think we’ll now call him is worth 30 mil and we should hold out for that.

at least Biton is back mind you, cant wait to see big Chan or Chano this season man talks sense.

Hail hail

Bigdave30 likes this

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Tierney or tearno as I think we’ll now call him is worth 30 mil and we should hold out for that.

at least Biton is back mind you, cant wait to see big Chan or Chano this season man talks sense.

Hail hail

😂😂😂 Big jock knew nothing and we don’t care for the allegations either.

HuistraHairDo likes this

Wasn't too bad actually. 

Stomach was tightening a bit while they were speaking but that happens to me even at the sight of them so was to be expected.

Should be an interesting listen after each game, especially after we pump them this season. 

The Dude likes this

Just now, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Wasn't too bad actually. 

Stomach was tightening a bit while they were speaking but that happens to me even at the sight of them so was to be expected.

Should be an interesting listen after each game, especially after we pump them this season.  

Cheers.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

See if people don't post it will fade into obscurity.

It was moved last week and hopefully will be this week

The staff have decided it can go in here as long as I don't 'promote' any of the celtic topics on the show. The title's clear enough, if folk don't want to listen, don't click the thread.

Malkytfp1 likes this