The Unofficial Rangers vs celtic podcast

The Dude

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

The best thing is The Fude thinks all the folk posting in hear will listen to the podnightmare. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No, I just go by what our analytics tells us. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It wasn't patter brainless . It was just reminding you . You are a full on cocksocket of the highest . You are on ignore but you are a taig to me .

And we both know what for . A sack of shite :lol:  . There's more howling patter for ye

If I'm on ignore then how can you be replying to me?

Whopper :lol:

35 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Listened to episode three tonight (hadn't listened to the first two).

It's got really good production values (thought it was going to be more amateur,) clear audio, well moderated and the lads involved seemed to be good at not talking over each other too much which led to some decent conversations, Clearly suffers a bit for being pre season and not having any real games to talk about (with both European games being too one sided), so a lot of the chat was speculation and chit chat.

I subscribe to the belief that it's good to know your enemy, so was interesting enough to hear some of their chat - but really highlighted how little I know about their squad, and I kind of lost interest the more the chat was about them - as a lad I used to know their team, but that was the seventies, so teams were a bit more set. So some of it was interesting but a lot of their stuff went over my head, or certainly lost my attention.

I would think the real test will be when you have league games to discuss - and how the conversation goes when people are a bit more invested in the results. But thought the Rangers lads were pretty much spot on with opinions on the squad, the gaffer and the transfer window. 

It's basically like listening to any decent Scottish  football chat show but the topic doesn't stray far from the things we care about which is how well we're doing and how badly their doing. Amazed how upset some people on here are about this as it's basically the chat you would have with mates that support other teams - some interesting stuff, some you take with a pinch of salt and some you reject outright as pish.

Will certainly listen to episode 4 when it's out  

Where is the sick bag 🤮🤮

Oh look at those jolly celtic fans oh the craic  

Another happy clapper so called Bear that doesn’t care about Rangers. 

5 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Get this shite to fuck. Shouldn't be fratenising with those bastards. Not even listened to it but bet its cringey as fuck 

Might be the best thing you've never listened to. Give it a go and let us know how you get on. 

😊

I'll be nowhere near it myself even if everyone on here told me it's brilliant.  I just have no interest whatsoever in listening to some scum supporter waxing on about  football and no doubt sneaking in a few mentions of how great his scumbag club is. The fuckers wind me up too much, so no way would I be tuning  in specially to listen to them.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It wasn't patter brainless . It was just reminding you . You are a full on cocksocket of the highest . You are on ignore but you are a taig to me .

And we both know what for . A sack of shite :lol:  . There's more howling patter for ye

Do explain though. Just type it out in your normal style and I'll fire it into google and see if that'll translate it from spacker.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Ive posted hundreds of articles on here over the years. From my current gig or my stuff at the Record, Shoot! or elsewhere. Id actually see your point if I was continually advertising stuff that folk had to pay for but not a single thing Ive posted has been behind a paywall. 

People are free to just scroll past, like they are with any other blogger or podcaster that shares their stuff on here. 

All good and well mate but like I’ve intimated I’ve never actually seen you come in here every week to advertise that you have published something, usually you’re reacting to something someone else has posted and that is fine, but how about as an experiment  we see how popular your blog would be on here if you didn’t keep advertising it weekly, I suspect it would drop into oblivion.

Is it fine to use the Bears Den as an advertising platform? 

Can I fire up links to football themed stuff I sell on eBay?

Are the Sons of Struth allowed to advertise LionBrand on here? And have a new thread for every variation of shirt they punt? 

Just wondering what the rules are...

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

All good and well mate but like I’ve intimated I’ve never actually seen you come in here every week to advertise that you have published something, usually you’re reacting to something someone else has posted and that is fine, but how about as an experiment  we see how popular your blog would be on here if you didn’t keep advertising it weekly, I suspect it would drop into oblivion. 

I don't advertise the website on here and we've done 11.5million pageviews so far this year.  Something around 10-15% of the 30k downloads the three episodes of the podcast have done have originated from here. I think we'd survive.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Are the Sons of Struth allowed to advertise LionBrand on here? And have a new thread for every variation of shirt they punt?  

Just wondering how you've never had issue with anyone posting blogs, podcasts etc until now...

Im sure you'll be in the RangersRadio thread moaning about a poster with 110 posts in seven years using this as an advertising platfom...

26 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Where is the sick bag 🤮🤮

Oh look at those jolly celtic fans oh the craic  

Another happy clapper so called Bear that doesn’t care about Rangers. 

Well thanks fo the review, and insightful comments 🥰 

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just wondering how you've never had issue with anyone posting blogs, podcasts etc until now...

Im sure you'll be in the RangersRadio thread moaning about a poster with 110 posts in seven years using this as an advertising platfom...

RangersRadio is ran by Rangers fans to talk about Rangers. 

H&H is ran by Rangers fans to talk about Rangers. 

Your podcast has, well... 

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Reasonably sure both of those thing have been done in BD yes.

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

GovanBlue does it.

People do it with Auctions/just giving etc.

The Dude does it and everybody greets.

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

GovanBlue does it.

People do it with Auctions/just giving etc.

The Dude does it and everybody greets.

Charity work for vetrans/good causes and Rangers related issues isn't even close to resembling a podcast with fenian fans tbh.

Archived