The Unofficial Rangers vs celtic podcast

The Dude

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Get this so far to fuck, what the fuck is this peado loving shite doing back in bears den? just fuck off!!!

you're overly angry for something you don't need to listen too. fairly embarrassing to see

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why? You not feel comfortable talking about Rangers?

More to talk about with the bhoys, don’t you think?

I especially liked when your  selik buddy said he didn’t watch the Rangers game.

so is Teirney going to Arsenal? Do you think Eduard will score more goals than Cosgrove at Aberdeen ? Sorry mentioned Aberdeen there, absolutely nothing to do with cel*ic.  Thought I was in general sports for a minute forgive me.

Ralston can come in for Teirney anyway.  A quad treble should be on the cards imo.

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

I especially liked when your  selik buddy said he didn’t watch the Rangers game.

so is Teirney going to Arsenal? Do you think Eduard will score more goals than Cosgrove at Aberdeen ? Sorry mentioned Aberdeen there, absolutely nothing to do with cel*ic.  Thought I was in general sports for a minute forgive me.

Ralston can come in for Teirney anyway.  A quad treble should be on the cards imo.

Is spelling like a catholic all part of the act here? Just so we know.

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

No.

2 minutes ago, Bears said:

I'll listen to the one where ra dood asks what they're doing to encourage the club to properly compensate the victims of systemic abuse for decades at their club.

Well, since it's fuck all to do with football - or something that has anyplace on a football podcast - I'll save you the bother and tell you not to waste your time waiting. I've no interest in discussing child abuse in any way on a podcast about football.

Just now, The Dude said:

Well, since it's fuck all to do with football - or something that has anyplace on a football podcast - I'll save you the bother and tell you not to waste your time waiting. I've no interest in discussing child abuse in any way on a podcast about football.

Really? At a football club, employees of that football club abused young footballers who were there to train/play football in the hope of having a football career most likely with that football club, hoping to benefit from the football staff who were training them to play football. No?

At the very least, I would ask them beforehand what they think of the situation and if they try to fudge it or give it whatabootery then I would not be associating with them socially or professionally.

2 minutes ago, Bears said:

Really? At a football club, employees of that football club abused young footballers who were there to train/play football in the hope of having a football career most likely with that football club, hoping to benefit from the football staff who were training them to play football. No?

At the very least, I would ask them beforehand what they think of the situation and if they try to fudge it or give it whatabootery then I would not be associating with them socially or professionally.

Just to clarify, do you do that in your own place of work? Nah?

1 minute ago, Burts91 said:

Just to clarify, do you do that in your own place of work? Nah?

I don't work with any of them but if I did I certainly would. Don't you?

And I certainly would want to know their thoughts on the matter before choosing to work with them on the topic of football! Wouldn't you?

Or is the whole subject taboo for some folk?

1 minute ago, Bears said:

So you'll be interested in a discussion about the allegations against Harry Dunn too? Or should I just ignore that since he died before trial? I'll make it really clear. We won't be discussing child abuse on the podcast. Not now, not in the future. If you want to listen to that sort of discussion then we're not for you.

6 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

The pedantic patter patroller.

whats your view on celt*c? Or the podcast ?or are you just here to hang out the dudes ring piece and back him up?

I have no view on them or the podcast as I've already said previously I have no interest in either of them.

I'm ITT for entertainment purposes only.

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

No one on here wants to hear  about ntcham or rhat face get this so far to fuck out of bears den.

Well, that's just like your opinion man.

(Also analaytics show that we get a decent amount of traffic from here)

5 minutes ago, Bears said:

I don't work with any of them but if I did I certainly would. Don't you?

And I certainly would want to know their thoughts on the matter before choosing to work with them on the topic of football! Wouldn't you?

Or is the whole subject taboo for some folk?

Would that be the only topic you asked them on? What about their views on abortion or same sex marriage? Are those hot enough issues for you to not associate with people? Do you ask them their thoughts on if Rangers should compensate Harry Dunn's alleged victims?

Archived