The Unofficial Rangers vs celtic podcast

The Dude

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The podcast promotes a tarrier view in a less than abusive light it doesn't deserve to be in the Bears Den. 

Then all you need to do is go to a different thread. It's a discussion of us and them involving fans of us and them. Not everything needs to be jumping up and down and calling each other cunts. If that's not for you then fair enough, but it is for some.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Are moet Jill, AC/DC and said wrestlers stinking fucking taigs? think that’s the issue most have, the vast majority on here couldn’t give a fuck what those reptile bastards think.

So as long as there's a tenuous link to Ranger we're good?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So as long as there's a tenuous link to Ranger we're good?

maybe they should be gone too.  They're not 50% full of taig though.  There should be no room for 1% taig in the Bears' Den.

3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

It was/should be the exception to the rule.  Some things are more important than "rules"

Maybe some things are.

That thread certainly wasn't though - it was an insult to Good Bears.

Episode 2 is a real eye opener and this thread really proves much of what is said in the show.  Cant be totally sure but I think I might have caught a few cryptic clues that essentially named a few of our posters and I totally agree with what was said. Shame on you all imo.

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

:lol::lol:  how so?

did you see the PM I got when I sabotaged it?  that's the class of people who were leading that particular campaign.  It was based wholly on spite, not compassion.

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Episode 2 is a real eye opener and this thread really proves much of what is said in the show.  Cant be totally sure but I think I might have caught a few cryptic clues that essentially named a few of our posters and I totally agree with what was said. Shame on you all imo.

I caught one in the midst too, something along the lines of 'blew me away' think it refers to blueme being in jail. 

Only speculation at this point 

The Dude still not making the connection here.

Threads in the bears den that are negative towards celtic are in no way comparable to a discussion with celtic fans, about celtic. Although, personally, i think any mention of them at all should be kept to the thread dedicated to them in the general sports section.

I agree with The Dude about some of the shite that's posted in the bears den with basically fuck all to do with Rangers as well tbh, but that's a moderation issue and 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Friendly chats with fenians doesn't belong in the bears den or anywhere on a Rangers forum tbh and fuck knows why any Rangers fan would even think it's acceptable to post that on here. 

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The Dude still not making the connection here.

Threads in the bears den that are negative towards celtic are in no way comparable to a discussion with celtic fans, about celtic. Although, personally, i think any mention of them at all should be kept to the thread dedicated to them in the general sports section.

I agree with The Dude about some of the shite that's posted in the bears den with basically fuck all to do with Rangers as well tbh, but that's a moderation issue and 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Friendly chats with fenians doesn't belong in the bears den or anywhere on a Rangers forum tbh and fuck knows why any Rangers fan would even think it's acceptable to post that on here. 

Why does a Rangers fan think a podcast with discussion about Rangers on it should go on a Rangers forum? No idea mate.

So apparently we don't need to vote on it because it's already in General Sports (which seems a bit unfair, because the Bears' Denners may have won the vote !)

I'm guessing that means that the decision has been made to keep it in General Sports.

I would love it if sense had prevailed.  :p:

Short-lived as it was, I think the poll was showing the beginnings of a clear trend...

poll.thumb.gif.b03cda9bb10def99b0f1157080cee1b9.gif

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why does a Rangers fan think a podcast with discussion about Rangers on it should go on a Rangers forum? No idea mate.

Why does a Rangers fan think a podcast with discussion about the bheasts on it should go on a Rangers forum?   Ah, because it's good for The Dude.  :tu:

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

Why does a Rangers fan think a podcast with discussion about the bheasts on it should go on a Rangers forum?   Ah, because it's good for The Dude.  :tu:

Because of my post you quoted. I thought that was pretty obvious.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Because of my post you quoted. I thought that was pretty obvious.

What kind of answer is that?  I've quoted several of your posts.

I'll ask again differently.

Why would taigs talking about taigs be a welcome addition in the Bears' Den?

15 minutes ago, govanblue said:

did you see the PM I got when I sabotaged it?  that's the class of people who were leading that particular campaign.  It was based wholly on spite, not compassion.

Obviously I didn't.  Spite or compassion, for me anyway, is irrelevant,  It's the "crime" and the drive for justice, i.e. the outcome, that is important....surely?

The fact it was in the BD was to maintain awareness and allow it to be publicly viewed.  Anyone  with half a brain could separate the wheat from the chaff and view all the evidence therein , that was genuine, and would leave the reader asking themselves serious questions.  Again, the point of it being in the BD was so others, rather than a closed group of "spiteful people" could read and make their mind up themselves....including the lurkers.   All the RM Admin has succeeded in doing is help cfc bury the best single source of evidence I know of under the carpet....well fucking done eh?

Archived