The Unofficial Rangers vs celtic podcast

The Dude

Don't reply to The thread and it will disappear.

Pretty pish it's been decided this stuff belongs in here when it shouldn't. But if you keep arguing and quoting in this thread it's doing what he wants it to do.

Hopefully guys like @kplfishtank have enough clout to get this shite into general sports 

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

@The Dude you've turned into such a cringy poster. 

As if you made this thread this morning and edited the main title and op 3 times to make sure it wound up the right people, and yes, I seen the edits. 

That's all I'll say in this thread as I honestly don't care that you want to show everyone you have a large group of celtic supporting friends. 

Title wasnt edited. 

I added  Gogzy approved as a tag because I forgot. 

Edited op because the gif originally posted as a still image. 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't reply to The thread and it will disappear.

Pretty pish it's been decided this stuff belongs in here when it shouldn't. But if you keep arguing and quoting in this thread it's doing what he wants it to do.

Hopefully guys like @kplfishtank have enough clout to get this shite into general sports 

It shouldn't be in here because 50% of the podcast shouldn't be talked about in BD. I actually think @admin should put this one to a vote, I personally don't want content which supports that mob promoted on Bears Den, regardless of whether there is a Rangers element to it or not. 

5 minutes ago, Bears said:

Eh, no your first response did not answer if the matter was ever discussed beforehand, which I then asked. Much simpler if you'd just answered it then and saved us all time, instead of calling me all sorts and twisting what I was saying repeatedly because I asked  the question. 

You won’t get an answer, He won’t even answer questions about the content of the podcast (celt*ic) he’s in here to make sure this thread is bumped all day and it’s working.

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

It shouldn't be in here because 50% of the podcast shouldn't be talked about in BD. I actually think @admin should put this one to a vote, I personally don't want content which supports that mob promoted on Bears Den, regardless of whether there is a Rangers element to it or not. 

Admin already had a discussion about it after moving it and decided it was ok in here as long as I dont promote any of the celtic topics on the show. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Looks like there's no promotion of this shite on FF. Rm should follow suit 

10 minutes ago, Bears said:

Eh, no your first response did not answer if the matter was ever discussed beforehand, which I then asked. Much simpler if you'd just answered it then and saved us all time, instead of calling me all sorts and twisting what I was saying repeatedly because I asked  the question. 

The question was answered repeatedly. 

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Correct Ppl do need to calm down  and talk about the content.

so what’s your opinion on Teirney?

Clearly be I g hyped by the media to maximise return for them. Not as good as Tavenier but is c. 5 years younger. Bother probably worth 10m. 

If this was purely about the content of the podcast, the OP shouldn't have an issue with this being in the general sports section, that would allow the thread to stay on topic and let people who are genuinely interested in the podcast, discuss the podcast, without it being derailed. The general sports section is also an open forum, like the bears den, so it'll have just as much traffic. 

I've said all i need to in the other thread, so won't start repeating myself, but this is a poor decision from @gogzy here tbh. 

Just now, BlueMe said:

If this was purely about the content of the podcast, the OP shouldn't have an issue with this being in the general sports section, that would allow the thread to stay on topic and let people who are genuinely interested in the podcast, discuss the podcast, without it being derailed. The general sports section is also an open forum, like the bears den, so it'll have just as much traffic. 

I've said all i need to in the other thread, so won't start repeating myself, but this is a poor decision from @gogzy here tbh. 

It waant just Gogzy's decision. Tbh, Ive nk idea what his view on it is. Just hes the one that messaged me. 

Id have an issue with it being in general sports as it has far more to do with Rangers than many threads allowed in the BD. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It waant just Gogzy's decision. Tbh, Ive nk idea what his view on it is. Just hes the one that messaged me. 

Id have an issue with it being in general sports as it has far more to do with Rangers than many threads allowed in the BD. 

And far more to do with celtic than many threads allowed in the bears den.

To be honest, I love the fact that the topic is in here as it keeps us all entertained during pre season.

As a compromise, to keep things on topic, I would suggest that @The Dude highlights the Rangers related discussion points on the pod cast, and puts a timestamp note to when and where they happen.

The way it currently is, it is like someone posting a link to super scoreboard every day because Rangers are mentioned each day.

If someone was to post an OP in the bearsden about a particular topic on SSB related to Rangers, then it would be a justifiable topic.

Posting just that Rangers were mentioned on SSB does not really seem topic worthy.

If there are no new topics not already covered by a thread in the Bearsden, then a post would be justified.

40 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Admin already had a discussion about it after moving it and decided it was ok in here as long as I dont promote any of the celtic topics on the show. 

Cool. Still think we should be asking the user base on this one as clearly a large number of people don’t agree with that decision. 

27 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Clearly be I g hyped by the media to maximise return for them. Not as good as Tavenier but is c. 5 years younger. Bother probably worth 10m. 

Tbh pal I’m not interested in the skinny wee prick,  I only quoted  @LaudrupsPatrickBoots To find out his opinion on the content because he actually has no interest in the podcast him along with @ForeverAndEver  are only posting in here cause they are @The Dude s thread heavies 😂😂 and they like jumping on other bears who don’t want to talk about cel*ic for some weird reason only they can explain.

moronic behaviour imo

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

Tbh pal I’m not interested in the skinny wee prick,  I only quoted  @LaudrupsPatrickBoots To find out his opinion on the content because he actually has no interest in the podcast him along with @ForeverAndEver  are only posting in here cause they are @The Dude s thread heavies 😂😂 and they like jumping on other bears who don’t want to talk about cel*ic for some weird reason only they can explain.

moronic behaviour imo

Probably the most ironic post I've ever seen on here considering the majority of your posts have been questions about the tarriers.

Weirdest attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

moronic behaviour imo

Don't disagree and would never listen to it but when a fellow bear asked a question was happy to give an opinion. 

Archived