The Unofficial Rangers vs celtic podcast

The Dude

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Cool. Still think we should be asking the user base on this one as clearly a large number of people don’t agree with that decision. 

Then they are free to click on any of the other threads. If people dont want to hear it then itll quickly slide down the board. 

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Probably the most ironic post I've ever seen on here considering the majority of your posts have been questions about the tarriers.

Weirdest attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

Says the man who trolling in a thread that he has no interest in 

ironic

9 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Tbh pal I’m not interested in the skinny wee prick,  I only quoted  @LaudrupsPatrickBoots To find out his opinion on the content because he actually has no interest in the podcast him along with @ForeverAndEver  are only posting in here cause they are @The Dude s thread heavies 😂😂 and they like jumping on other bears who don’t want to talk about cel*ic for some weird reason only they can explain.

moronic behaviour imo

I just wind up greeting faces bastards 

Lets say my pal (big bluenose) bought a newspaper the other day.

He wanted to read the big back page bit with the low down on our new defender.

At the bottom right of the back page was an article about Arsenal bidding for a boy from celtic.

Does that make ma pal big Joe a taig? 

Asking for a friend.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

At the bottom right of the back page was an article about Arsenal bidding for a boy from celtic.

Asking for a friend.

Makes him.an idiot when all the info on the player is available free on the internet 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

The internet isny for everyone. I'm typing this through ceefax just now.

You never bought a paper?

I used to buy papers around 2008 (last time I.bought one) things are far too readily available online and the newspapers are now a day behind. 

17 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Asking for a friend.

If he bought a paper expecting it to be just Rangers news then hes probably a bit stupid 

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

If this was purely about the content of the podcast, the OP shouldn't have an issue with this being in the general sports section, that would allow the thread to stay on topic and let people who are genuinely interested in the podcast, discuss the podcast, without it being derailed. The general sports section is also an open forum, like the bears den, so it'll have just as much traffic. 

I've said all i need to in the other thread, so won't start repeating myself, but this is a poor decision from @gogzy here tbh. 

The staff discussed it.  A decision was made.   

You can agree or disagree with it, but the decision has been made.

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

See if people don't post it will fade into obscurity.

It was moved last week and hopefully will be this week

It won't be being moved.

The abuse will be though.

You are spot on with the first part though.

3 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Admin shouldn't @The Dude be paying to advertise on this forum?

No.  We don't take money from H+H or Rangersradio or anyone else that wants to promote their podcase.  Why would we do it to the dude,  bause you don't like the content of a show that you probably haven't even listened to?

Nah, not happening.

You all really need to get over this.

3 hours ago, Bears said:

Usual response, dragging away from the point at hand. I didn't know there were any abortions taking place at Parkheid. Maybe you know better.

If Dunn can be shown to have abused anyone under our roof then yes they should be compensated, not only by us but by anyone else responsible for their suffering. Until folk start to deal with this disgusting problem, it will continue to exist.

There is no point at hand, this podcast has fuck all to do with child abuse.  It's a footballing podcast.

Give it a rest, if you want to discuss the child abuse scandal, then go do it in the child abuse thread.

3 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Why didn't you just post the link in the last thread you paedo loving cunt?

Because you're nothing but an attention seeking troll. 

Because that thread was moved, and he was told by me and the rest of the staff that he could post it in here.

3 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

It’s 99% of peoples opinion on here.

this is a Rangers forum we don’t want to talk about their transfer gossip or who’s staying or going.

Then don't talk about it ffs.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It won't be being moved.

The abuse will be though.

You are spot on with the first part though.

Pish tbh but unsurprising now. 

Be as well letting tarrier blogs about us on here 

6 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Bizarre decision when the BJK thread got chopped.

Why was it chopped? Was following it regularly, missed a few days and it was gone. Can only guess the forum was pressured or threatened with legal action over it other than that I can't see why it was chopped

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Then since I'm supposedly your "heavy" in this thread I think it's only fair you should pay for my services.

Might I suggest a wee donation to this link...

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/craig-mckay10

Do me a favour mate, drop me a PM with some details. I have an idea. 

Archived