Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

*****Official Q3 Europa League Draw*****

2 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

More from the perspective of no seeding up for grabs for Q4 with a tough team against us. Would be much better if we could have got a better reward for beating them. 

Yup, that was the added bonus last year for sure

I fancy us. As for round 4 it'll be tough but how many of us last year would have fancied our chances against rapid, spartak and Villarreal if we had got any those in rd4. But we more than held our own against them. Were stronger this year and no team will enjoy playing us. No fear!

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Is the allocation genuinely 600 for a 12,000 seater stadium? If so that’ll be me out missing this one, only on two points  😨

Yip - unless Rangers can secure more tickets from them. Man Utd got 600 few years ago - and were charged £71 each for the pleasure 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Yip - unless Rangers can secure more tickets from them. Man Utd got 600 few years ago - and were charged £71 each for the pleasure 

Aye a heard the whole area had a bad reputation for running up prices. 

I’ll be missing this one I think then. 

Not too bad a draw,

Midtjylland are a good side but they haven’t done anything in Europe aside from getting a couple of good results against Man City, Man United and Southampton 3/4 years ago 

We played against better with a weaker team in last years groups and have nothing to fear 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who did Wolves, Legia and Gent get? 

Winner of Wolves vs Crusaders will face FC Pyunik (ARM) or FK Jablonec (CZE)

Gent got Larnaca or Levski Sofia

Legia got Atromitos or Dunajska Streda

BridgeIsBlue likes this

Progres first. Need to put about 3-4 past they cunts in the first half and put this tie to bed early before thinking about who’s next. Who’s possibly next don’t worry me though. Feel confident going into a game like this under Gerrard.