Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

*****Official Q3 Europa League Draw*****

Recommended Posts


I honestly don't think they are any better than Maribor.  The only downside is that we are likely to be unseeded if we beat them... but hopefully we could get a kind draw if that was the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I honestly don't think they are any better than Maribor.  The only downside is that we are likely to be unseeded if we beat them... but hopefully we could get a kind draw if that was the case.

I don't think there will be any kind draws in the 4th round if we get through. However, if we make it to the group stages this year we'll have done it off our own backs.

kanjo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MarzM said:

I don't think there will be any kind draws in the 4th round if we get through. However, if we make it to the group stages this year we'll have done it off our own backs.

Suppose we won't know for sure.  We could easily draw Gent or Warsaw in the playoffs and that to me would be ideal.  Don't want to look too far ahead though.

MarzM likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Suppose we won't know for sure.  We could easily draw Gent or Warsaw in the playoffs and that to me would be ideal.  Don't want to look too far ahead though.

Nah, i've seen a few comments thinking this is going to be easy. They mustn't have seen the Blackburn game. Very, very few games in Europe are easy for clubs like ours, everything is stacked against us. Even Progres will be hard. They're not going to be frightened of us. So we need to smash fuck out of them in the first leg.

Misteral and munrocraig like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Nah, i've seen a few comments thinking this is going to be easy. They mustn't have seen the Blackburn game. Very, very few games in Europe are easy for clubs like ours, everything is stacked against us. Even Progres will be hard. They're not going to be frightened of us. So we need to smash fuck out of them in the first leg.

We will beat progres about 4-0 on Thursday, no doubt at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Brutal draw decent outfit and no seeding for round 4

Prices are fuckin crazy.

Next week it will be a great draw and bring on anyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Are taxi’s expensive there ? Flight out at 8.30 in the morning and no busses or that. 

@RFC RYAN

From the airport to Herning will be roughly £130 or so - but they might ramp it up a bit given it's football fans and you'll be splitting the fare. If they can milk it, they will.

There should be buses available, but be careful as some take around 2 hours, others up to 3 1/2 depending on the route / changes.

RFC RYAN likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20190722-135432_Chrome.thumb.jpg.20c0b416610a4b821a424b13edcd37ff.jpg

22 goals in 40 games last season. 

Hes been earmarked by championship teams. Big lump of a cf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Confident we will see the Danes off, we have had more competitive matches and we will be a lot sharper than we were against Maribor at home. A tough draw, but not as tough as Wolves or Gent.

The Danish league has already started. They will arguably have had harder competitive games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...