Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

*****Official Q3 Europa League Draw*****

Fancy us tbh. The aggression and high press we play with will be a worry for any of those teams. May as well get a seeded team in the third round as win that game and the chances are were through. 

Confident we'll beat any of them if we play the way we can. First time I've felt like that in a long time. 

7 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Was going to wait until after the match on Thursday to post this, but we're defo through. Will give everyone on here a hand job if we go out on Thursday. :pipe:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/matches/#/dw/1199

Draw should be live on the above link at 1pm next Monday 22nd July.

Possible opponents(will update as results come in on Thursday)

PSV or Basel, Plzen or Olympiakos, Sparta Praha, Sporting Braga, Legia Warsaw/Europa or KUPS/Vitebsk, Eintracht Frankfurt or Flora/Radnicki, FCSB/Orhei or Alashkert/Makedonija, Feyenoord, Espanyol or Stjarnan/Levadia, Malmö FF or Domzale/Balzan, Standard Liège, Wolves or Crusaders/Torshavn, Spartak Moscow, Torino or Debrecen, AEK Athens, FC Midtjylland, Molde FK or Cukaricki,  NK Rijeka, Apollon Limassol or Brann/Shamrock Rovers, Hapoel Beer-Sheva/Laci or Kairat/Siroki Brijeg, RC Strasbourg or Maccabi Haifa/Mura, Zorya Luhansk or Antwerp, AZ Alkmaar or Haken, Arsenal Tula or Baku, Vitória Guimarães or Tobol/Jeunesse Esch     

There are six ties in Q1 that could slightly alter seeding. Three ties are practically over though, Steaua, Hapoel and Legia Waraw should all advance as well. Will amend the above if required.

Should we draw a team with a high enough coefficient in Q3 we would be seeded in the playoff round.

Some tough teams I would like to avoid in that draw,one thing is for sure a lot of them team don’t wont us either.

A lot of teams with high stature go out at this stage and playoffs.  EL is a hinderance to some (Burnley for example last season)

Would be confident if we have a strong start to the season that we could manage it again.  

52 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’d been in exile for some years and my eyes filled up with tears...

Wolves would be a great draw, actually think we could do them over two legs,  Ibrox would be rocking and a fantastic away trip for the Bears.  

My favourite Rangers song.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wolves would be a great draw, actually think we could do them over two legs,  Ibrox would be rocking and a fantastic away trip for the Bears.  

Great song mate.

Teddybear123 and Tiger Shaw like this

9 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

We would struggle to beat them tbh