Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

*****Official Q3 Europa League Draw*****

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Money out from tomorrow for game next thursday v Progres.

Adult 19, concession 12, kids 7.

Public sale from monday.

Paper tickets again.

Just be glad that you get one. This game is a guaranteed sell out regardless of the short turnaround time. We have a small Principality sized itch to scratch, never has a game against such a low standard of opposition ever taken on so much importance.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Just be glad that you get one. This game is a guaranteed sell out regardless of the short turnaround time. We have a small Principality sized itch to scratch, never has a game against such a low standard of opposition ever taken on so much importance.

Informing not complaining 👍

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Informing not complaining 👍

It is strange why Smartcards cannot be used. I would imagine that the ticketing system software must be able to reconcile payments received against card activation, no matter how close to the game the payment is received.

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

Also defo gives us an advantage

It's always been regarded as having the advantage playing the second leg at home rather than the first, which is why the group winners in the CL and EL play away first, plus as I'm in Londonderry that weekend flying out on the Thursday, the away leg first suits me!!

giffnockger likes this

11 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

It is strange why Smartcards cannot be used. I would imagine that the ticketing system software must be able to reconcile payments received against card activation, no matter how close to the game the payment is received.

It's because the system is being upgraded mate 

19 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

They're upgrading the system and new ones are due out, you could see the new machines last night at the turnstiles

8 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Apart from Luxembourg being a Grand Duchy and not a Principality...

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Apart from Luxembourg being a Grand Duchy and not a Principality...

Every day is a school day. 😎 Should have remembered that, Peter Sellers movie The Mouse that roared was very loosely based on Luxembourg. He played the part of the general of the army of The Grand Duchy of Grand Fenwick. They somehow manged to defeat the United States. Great movie.

McEwan's Lager likes this

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

All with nice lights so us drunken cunts can find the place to put the ST. 😂

I struggled when it said "place card here" :lol:

they look like they'll be barcoded paper tickets coming as well for the game by game punters as well

Courtyard Bear likes this

On 19/07/2019 at 10:57, Rfc52 said:

It's because the system is being upgraded mate 

How long should it take to upgrade a system. When last season finished they could have been more proactive in order to streamline the payments for the following season. Just my thoughts though.  Not rocket science. 

4 minutes ago, Robb said:

How long should it take to upgrade a system. When last season finished they could have been more proactive in order to streamline the payments for the following season. Just my thoughts though.  Not rocket science. 

Wit?

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wit?

How long would it be to update a system for payments? Am i reading this wrong? 

1 minute ago, Robb said:

How long would it be to update a system for payments? Am i reading this wrong? 

Yes :lol:

it's the turnstyles and scanners being updated no the payment system 

ForeverAndEver likes this

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Yes :lol:

it's the turnstyles and scanners being updated no the payment system 

Oops.  But......couldn't they do that when the season finished in order to streamline it for the following season without any hassle for folk? 

Im still reading this incorrectly. 😁

6 minutes ago, Robb said:

Oops.  But......couldn't they do that when the season finished in order to streamline it for the following season without any hassle for folk? 

Mate that's what they have been doing.

When have you ever heard of any IT upgrade anywhere not causing hassle for folk?

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Mate that's what they have been doing.

When have you ever heard of any IT upgrade anywhere not causing hassle for folk?

Im all for upgrades. We change with the times. But for any progress, in my opinion we should be testing these systems beforehand in order to get folk through the turnstiles. I think i may have perhaps de-railed the thread anyway. Apologies. 

The Ticket Office and the website is a first rate service. 

Said nobody ever. 

I like how I could order tickets online for the three of us for the previous round hassle free, but this time around I'm greeted with this bullshit. 

Screenshot_20190720-155411_Chrome.thumb.jpg.da3a7ed81c0fab8cf1989e7676802943.jpg

So now I'm having to phone up and pay for them which will cost me extra as the booking fee increases, and will no doubt also cost a tenner before I can actually get through to the useless cunts. 

Shambles man. 

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The Ticket Office and the website is a first rate service. 

Said nobody ever. 

I like how I could order tickets online for the three of us for the previous round hassle free, but this time around I'm greeted with this bullshit. 

Screenshot_20190720-155411_Chrome.thumb.jpg.da3a7ed81c0fab8cf1989e7676802943.jpg

So now I'm having to phone up and pay for them which will cost me extra as the booking fee increases, and will no doubt also cost a tenner before I can actually get through to the useless cunts. 

Shambles man. 

What I like about the website is how unfriendly it is to mobiles

Like when you go to buy a ticket on your phone you get to choose a section but not a seat so it's a big lucky dip