Sign in to follow this  
East Enclosure Row N

Mods can we please have............

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Do it yourself and ask the admin team to pin it...?

This. 

Anyone who wants to do the honours, please crack on. Once posted, if you tag me or another mod we will then pin the topic. I think transfer forum is the best place for it though

Malvern likes this

Transfer section makes more sense. 

If we are making suggestions could the transfer section be moved to be a sub forum  below the bears den like the financial one is? 

Why don't you go and make your eyes bleed on a sellik forum, they know more about Rangers than we do:pipe:

Agree with this, I see the Morelos thread light up and start to worry that a deals about to happen yet it's just some fucking mongo having a spazz out resulting in 5 pages of pure shite. 

I don't know why the fuck it should be in the transfer thread as I think the objective is to establsh who the fuck we have in the final squad after all the transfer business is done and in the meantime, we seewho is coming in and who has left.

See what we don't need to do, we don't need to have one thread for each player etc

There's been stories in recent days involving Morelos and I like when articles get their own threads and keep the forum active, rather than one thread that says a players name having all new info dumped into it.

Rangers#1 likes this

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I don't know why the fuck it should be in the transfer thread as I think the objective is to establsh who the fuck we have in the final squad after all the transfer business is done and in the meantime, we seewho is coming in and who has left.

Agreed. The purpose is to confirm the status of our furrent squad. Hard Facts. No ifs, buts or mibbes.

Club website is hopeless and well out of datem

Blue Avenger likes this

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

See what we don't need to do, we don't need to have one thread for each player etc

There's been stories in recent days involving Morelos and I like when articles get their own threads and keep the forum active, rather than one thread that says a players name having all new info dumped into it.

Yes, it’s easy to miss something interesting because of the single thread thing.  

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I think this is a great idea and if someone could put it together it would be good to have the squad with any change in numbers etc there in one thread. Also the transfer section which if there is no new info can be a real clusterfuck and also is closed when the window closes.  

I have no idea why this should be seen as a negative thing, it would need to be pinned but no one needs to go into it if they do not want to. 

Blue Avenger likes this

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Yes, it’s easy to miss something interesting because of the single thread thing.  

The main reason S is because it is full of shite most of the time, take Morelos, Stevie said a few days ago no bids have been received but the last I looked it was way off track. All IMO of course, but if it was kept to information about each player then it would work well along with the paper talk/transfer rumours which cover most things.

Sorry for the short rant but it does frustrate me at times. :thumbsup:  

EDIT: I must admit I am struggling to understand what I was trying to say here S, but never care I am sure this thread will soon be on page two. :happy: 

Sparkle likes this

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

The main reason S is because it is full of shite most of the time

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I must admit I am struggling to understand what I was trying to say here

First one makes your point perfectly 😀

Bears r us likes this