Polster

stewaj3

I like to watch these players in games like tonight watching their performance thinking of the bigger picture , if this was Easter rd , tynecastle etc , conclusion if Tav ever gets injured we’re in bother , seen nothing in polster at all that makes me think that lad could contribute to winning us the title ,up against waiters and such like tonight to  , in all honesty I think although we have more depth in the squad , if Tav Davis Arfield (OJO so far ) are missing big spl games I think we’ll still struggle 

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I like to watch these players in games like tonight watching their performance thinking of the bigger picture , if this was Easter rd , tynecastle etc , conclusion if Tav ever gets injured we’re in bother , seen nothing in polster at all that makes me think that lad could contribute to winning us the title ,up against waiters and such like tonight to  , in all honesty I think although we have more depth in the squad , if Tav Davis Arfield (OJO so far ) are missing big spl games I think we’ll still struggle 

We were 4-0 up before a ball was kicked ffs 

4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

If any team are missing their top four players they will struggle even Barcelona. Can't ever remember reading a positive post from you. 

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

If any team are missing their top four players they will struggle even Barcelona. Can't ever remember reading a positive post from you. 

Selective reading ? Never been one to hurl dogs abuse at players for 90 minutes does no good whatsoever so I think this is a good place to voice concerns, bet ye Barcelona would beat hibs away missing 4 good players 😂

Just needs to be braver I think and have a bit more confidence in himself. 

Remember he’s come from quite literally college football to 45k last night. 

I thought he was ok but probably needs to improve his delivery as well

9 minutes ago, lau03143 said:

Solid enough, but doesn;t appear to be as offensively minded and liable to commit a defender as Tav, but he kept it simple.

Lets see how he does against better opposition.

I wouldn’t like to see him against better opposition 

Tav’s for that. 

9 hours ago, philiprfc said:

Need to see him against better opposition tbh, but I think the fact he's still here and getting his chance says he's probably got enough to do a job for us, as a rotational player at least. Gerrard has had long enough to make the proper judgement.

I don't think anyone can make a proper judgement based on the actual competitive football he has played for us so far 

He's backup. Of course we'll be weaker without Tav. We're lucky to have one Tav, never mind having two.

Polster and/or Flanagan are fine when we play weaker teams. The idea we can lose Tav to injury and still be good enough against good teams is another season or two away. The only place we don't have that problem at the moment is in our midfield.

thought he looked decent. Short of confidence clearly but I think he has something about him. he admitted himself in his interview that he made some mistakes but I think anytime he has to come in he will be absolutely fine

12 hours ago, Cedrick said:

You applying for Sportscene?

15 hours ago, Cedrick said:

The bigger picture is, we are shredding the dross in this shithole. There will be no more slip ups like last season. Tav or no Tav.

The only big game in this shithole is against the scum and even nothing to fear there. We are now so far ahead of the oppo it's a joke.

These new signings for the most part are a step up, along with our new system.

This WILL be a good season and confident to see that title at the end of it.

Time will tell of course, but we have massively reinforced compared to the rest.