Greg Stewart

scottyc06

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Think he’s still raw I’d be more inclined to loan him out this year and keep Candieas tbh unless it’s DC pushing for the move.

Loan deal's a good shout,  IMHO McPake looked a better quality player when he came on.  

41 minutes ago, gogzy said:

RM, where 2 people that played well in a 6-0 win in Europe in our FIRST competitive home game of the season,  still manage to have threads about them saying they aren't good enough.

Hurts my brain.

It’s weird. Especially with how good he was at Aberdeen. 

I think the guy’s shite, thought that before we signed him and last night he looked as if he’d struggle for a game against the part timers. If he goes on to do well for us then good but if not I’ll hardly be surprised. 

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It’s weird. Especially with how good he was at Aberdeen. 

I think the guy’s shite, thought that before we signed him and last night he looked as if he’d struggle for a game against the part timers. If he goes on to do well for us then good but if not I’ll hardly be surprised. 

Tbf Aberdeen hardly play to his strengths I think Stewart will be useful in some games coming off the bench, he’s never a starter for me though and I don’t see him pushing Ojo for that RW spot.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Think Stewart was ok tbh and can see what he will bring especially taking the ball in tight situations against teams that will sit in, its the Jones signing I can’t get my head around thought he was garbage at Killie and seen nothing to suggest he’ll be any better here.

Always felt he played well against us and the same if I saw highlights where he was up against the scum. Plays well in internationals too. I don't see this 'hes shite' patter that a few on RM are dishing out. 

11 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Always felt he played well against us and the same if I saw highlights where he was up against the scum. Plays well in internationals too. I don't see this 'hes shite' patter that a few on RM are dishing out. 

Hopefully you’re right mate and he proves me wrong just don’t see him as any better than what we already had and seems an unnecessary signing.

42 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Rumoured Candeias talking to some Turkey outfit,if we lose him and we'll be glad of Stewart,who I think is a very good player but then I'm a glass half full not empty type of guy.

Then you’re a fool. 

GlassHalfEmptyLoyal 

1 hour ago, Jimbo82 said:

Lots of panty wetting.

Signed on a free, decent player, adds some depth in that number of positions which we didn't have. Remember these sort of signings doing us no harm during 9 in a row. 

Probably because 9iar our nearest rivals were a tinpot shower of shite without 2 beans to rub together 

12 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Was ok and will do as squad player, Hastie looked out his depth but he’s young and Ibrox debut so maybe a bit understandable he looked nervous on the ball.

Josh McPake was on his debut and is three years younger but looked a lot more comfortable    that said lets see what he offers when settled and fitter