*****Official Rangers v Blackburn Rovers Thread*****

RangersMedia

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He makes less than Worrall ever did and he’s our player who is just a young lad trying his best, we all see the talent he has. 

Its actually rather refreshing he isn’t getting hung drawn and quartered. 

It’s nothing to do with Worrall. He’s our player, just like Docherty was when he was getting it, and Middleton who is 3 years younger, didn’t stop them getting abuse or blamed for stuff. 

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Was katic fault but the wee man has came back a wee bit off the boil.

It was actually more than Katic fault; yes, Katic  should have belted the ball out of play, but when he got closed down he was in a dead end cul-de-sac so he decided to turn and push the ball to Kamara, which was over-hit. If you look at the action again, pause the video from where the ball broke from Kamara and you will see there was still plenty of chances to get the ball away; also look at the positioning of Tavernier, the two central defenders, plus Jack and Barišić  who was ball watching and nowhere near the guy who scored. The substitutions were pivotal to the  way the game played out, plus a new central defender who is way off being fit, never mind match fit didn't help matters. All part of blowing the cobwebs out before the real stuff begins.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s nothing to do with Worrall. He’s our player, just like Docherty was when he was getting it, and Middleton who is 3 years younger, didn’t stop them getting abuse or blamed for stuff. 

So are complaining about players getting abuse or not getting abuse 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So are complaining about players getting abuse or not getting abuse 😂😂

Neither, people seem scared to criticise Katic in anyway, without adding any abuse, strangely, and it’s nothing to do with being a young player trying his best, as I pointed out.

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Neither, people seem scared to criticise Katic in anyway, without adding any abuse, strangely, and it’s nothing to do with being a young player trying his best, as I pointed out.

I would imagine the majority think he got a raw deal last season so that may be the reason he gets less stick. 

25 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would imagine the majority think he got a raw deal last season so that may be the reason he gets less stick. 

He did and I'd like Gerrard to explain to us sometime why he dropped Katic last season at a stage he seemed to be doing well and for an away game against Villarreal

Gerrard made a few strange calls last year regarding players and that was one of them. The other stand out being Sadiq in the league cup semi. Ridiculous 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He did and I'd like Gerrard to explain to us sometime why he dropped Katic last season at a stage he seemed to be doing well and for an away game against Villarreal

Gerrard made a few strange calls last year regarding players and that was one of them. The other stand out being Sadiq in the league cup semi. Ridiculous 

Rumour had it he had a terminally ill relative and it had knocked the boys mindset.

Unsure if that's true or not though 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He makes less than Worrall ever did and he’s our player who is just a young lad trying his best, we all see the talent he has. 

Its actually rather refreshing he isn’t getting hung drawn and quartered. 

I thought he was decent enough yesterday their goal aside. 

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Was katic fault but the wee man has came back a wee bit off the boil.

No doubt about that, dont think the sub timings helped yesterday either, blackburn were getting a bit behind them when we changed our midfield and striker, we should have made the changes at HT or waited till we had dealt with blackburns push 

But as i said, it's a friendly, fuck it they got game time against a team that actually tried

People keep saying about the ill father because people keep repeating it on here but Katic has said in an interview before he had no idea why he was dropped out of the team as he thought he was playing well. He didn't mention any other circumstances or off the field issues. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/07/2019 at 16:09, .Williamson. said:

I've enjoyed how many people have taken things like Jones is showing he hates the club as serious. 

Only posting this much in a match thread because they're friendlies :lol:

Despite me saying this to you people will continue to take everything seriously. 

@Billy1984 here :lol:

Archived