Forever blue song

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

My only issue is that I found it difficult to interject "eff the pope and the ira"  in the lyrics so not a good candidate for a Rangers song :whistle:

:lol:

It can be done with a wee bit of arranging time wise with the chorus mate  ... 👍

🎶 ... Forever Blue .... fuck the pope ... Forever Blue ... and the ira ... Forever Blue and Forever True .... and 55 Will do .... 🎶 ..... and 1 2 3 4  .... Forever Blue ........  :crabflute:

:UK:

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

It can be done with a wee bit of arranging time wise with the chorus mate  ... 👍

🎶 ... Forever Blue .... fuck the pope ... Forever Blue ... and the ira ... Forever Blue and Forever True .... and 55 Will do .... 🎶 ..... and 1 2 3 4  .... Forever Blue ........  :crabflute:

:UK:

FFS Bobby     Garfunkel 

22 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m going the opposite way so if I go to Govan I get the full carriage from Ibrox.

And? You’ll be sitting down because it’s empty at Govan and you’ll walk straight on. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’d not get a seat because it will have been at Ibrox first

It’s never that bad in my experience. Furthest away carriage is usually fine. Aye you might have to stand. But how long are you on it for? 15 minutes max? 

33 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cessnock’s a pain after Ibrox tbh, not sure about Govan though.

Yeah going into town it’s rammed until St Enoch. Going west is fine though. It’s only properly busy until Partick. Either way walking to Govan is the thinking man’s choice. 

On 19/07/2019 at 11:08, Dan Deacon said:

This. Scumbags and they are polluting the area as well. Not real fans no way. 

Sorry fella. Bit harsh. They pay the money for the game as we all do. Up to them when they leave.  No big deal.