David Bates

pcbear

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Imagine  that  😂

Yea he sort of fucked it up being on the premises when Gerrard arrived but chose strangely imo  to head off, next move to Hearts when Souttar gets signed by a championship team.

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

This will be nonsense. 

He was very good for Hamburg this year. Wasn’t that long ago he was being linked with the EPL.

Finding it hard to believe aswell. Were Arsenal not being linked at one point :lol: 

17 hours ago, Creampuff said:

This will be nonsense. 

He was very good for Hamburg this year. Wasn’t that long ago he was being linked with the EPL.

He wasn’t very good at all. He only played 25 games in the league aswell. Also the links to the Premier League were as pish as his ability.

I had a few arguments on here about Bates, I’d rather play mayo every week than him, I’m glad they days are over and we have a far superior players at ch now than people creaming themselves about this big lump of wid

he will never play for a team as big as Rangers, not because I have anything against him just because he’s not very talented at football

might be harsh to call him a hammer thrower but he’s more that, than a footballer for me