insane bbc bias

13 hours ago, jintybear said:

We can all laugh and be faux offended but see to be honest it is starting to get beyond a joke. They are making our brand seem less important than them over the city. Neutral people actually watch/read BBC and when headlines are always negative about us and positive about them then people do tend to believe it  because it mostly goes unchallenged. We should be complaining about it because as the OP said they are supposed to be neutral.

100% Jinty and it's not paranoia,it's true. I have Rangers on my Sky notifications and time and again it's news about the scum🤮

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

If you hadn't accused RM posters (people) of doing something they hadn't I wouldn't have been angered to respond.   I have no desire to stalk you - you bore me senseless, but I'm getting annoyed with your provocative posting.  

And did you compare me to a cunt?  Don't ever do that again.

I said you looked like a silly cunt with your poll on Tuesday, you know, the one about keeping my podcast out the BD than only served to get a link to my podcast into the BD?

Angered to respond? Gies peace and stop taking yourself far too fucking seriously.

41 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

Actually think some of your articles are quite good but you don’t help yourself on here by coming across as a right condescending arsehole.

He thinks he makes himself relevant by trying to be above everyone else. He isn't the only one granted . 

What a sad little man James Black is. To think he has so many readers and admirers too😂

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I said you looked like a silly cunt with your poll on Tuesday, you know, the one about keeping my podcast out the BD than only served to get a link to my podcast into the BD?

Angered to respond? Gies peace and stop taking yourself far too fucking seriously.

ok

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He thinks he makes himself relevant by trying to be above everyone else. He isn't the only one granted . 

What a sad little man James Black is. To think he has so many readers and admirers too😂

Hi mate.

You called me a taig and referred to some alleged scum behaviour the other day but refused to give any explanation.

Fancy giving one now, since you're here?

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Hi mate.

You called me a taig and referred to some alleged scum behaviour the other day but refused to give any explanation.

Fancy giving one now, since your here?

That'll be eejay logged off for the day now lads.

You're welcome xoxox 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate, you think Admin pay me to post on here.  You're a fucking crank.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes Dude wrote this🤣🤣irony 

You think I take this place seriosuly? It's a forum of largely anonymous punters on the internet. If I'm the pantomime baddy, I really couldn't give a fuck less. I find it quite entertaining tbh. Grown men getting totally bent out of shape because someone has a different opinion.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Yep, just the OP. At least you're better at fundraising than you are reading.

Sorry for bursting your wee bubble. Maybe you can go start another poll and look like a silly cunt again.

Ffs pal, you really do have an extraordinary way of making friends.