insane bbc bias

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Why? Its not breaking any rules? Theres some posters on here who almost exclusively post links to their blog. 

Do they call a hardworking Bear who raises cash for tremendous causes a cunt though..?

Do they try to belittle everyone ?

Do they seem to get tremendous satisfaction from arguing with folk ?

The list is endless. 

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Do they call a hardworking Bear who raises cash for tremendous causes a cunt though..?

Do they try to belittle everyone ?

Do they seem to get tremendous satisfaction from arguing with folk ?

The list is endless. 

No they just post links to their blog.

No they just post links to their blog

35 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

100% Jinty and it's not paranoia,it's true. I have Rangers on my Sky notifications and time and again it's news about the scum🤮

Tbh. I have noticed this 

It does get on your tits especially when they don't go near the not so secret shame

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm not really here to make friends tbh. I'm just here to talk about football.

So talk about football then.

No, you continually come on here and  instigate bad feeling, calling folk all sorts of names which is totally uncalled for, the worst of which was your description of GB earlier in this thread. GB works hard behind the scenes for all of us on RM and IMO is without reproach.

17 minutes ago, bornabear said:

So talk about football then.

No, you continually come on here and  instigate bad feeling, calling folk all sorts of names which is totally uncalled for, the worst of which was your description of GB earlier in this thread. GB works hard behind the scenes for all of us on RM and IMO is without reproach.

I do, constantly. Hence why I've made almost 20k posts.

Aw you're upset at folk being called names? Funny people only pipe up when it's going one way but not the other.

You're telling me that staring a poll greeting about a podcast being in the BD and harping on some nonsense about 'compassion' isn't someone acting like a silly cunt? Because I do.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I said you looked like a silly cunt with your poll on Tuesday, you know, the one about keeping my podcast out the BD than only served to get a link to my podcast into the BD?

Angered to respond? Gies peace and stop taking yourself far too fucking seriously.

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

ok

In fact no, not ok.

You go on and on (and on and on) about your journalistic credentials and your journalistic work.  I for once would like to see you show some journalistic integrity.

1. Will you admit that only one person (the OP)  indicated offense at the football boot story appearing in their Rangers stream

2.  Will you admit that the posts you quoted to indicate offense at the football story were not indicating offense at the football story, but were indicating general criticisms of the BBC, and that jintybear even went out of her way to highlight how unoffended she was, while CB was responding to her points, and not the football boot story.

3. Will you admit that you were therefore wrong to suggest that "people" were offended, when there was only indication of one person being offended.

I'm guessing you won't because you have the integrity of an eel.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If I was here to do that Id be posting links to 12 news stories and opinion pieces every day. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No they just post links to their blog.

Not very comparable reasons for getting a ban but I'm sure you already knew that.