insane bbc bias

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

If I remember correctly your the guy who loves Joey Barton so your opinion is utterly irrelevant tbh. :tongue:

Whoa! Don't be throwing the L word around like that.

I simply thought he was a good signing that wasn't really given a proper chance. I also thought he had changed his aggressive ways too though and he was charged with ABH last week so you might have a point here.

14 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Tell me Dude, you work in the media, do you see an anti Rangers agenda?

I do. I don't see an anti-Rangers agenda. There are absolutely guys in the media who are anti-Rangers but (from my own experience) I've never seen anything which backs up claims there's an established anti-Rangers editorial stance.

Without doubt there's guys who love nothing more than a chance to stick the boot into us but there are plenty who are just as anti-celtic.

14 minutes ago, govanblue said:

He's part of it mate.  Have you ever seen him being positive about anyone or anything on here?

Wait, so what I post on here is indcative on an anti-Rangers agenda in the media despite this not being part of the media?

Or the fact I'm, on the whole pretty positive about most things Rangers. If you don't believe that there's literally thousands of articles (and a few podcasts :whistle:) to back it up .

Just now, The Dude said:

Wait, so what I post on here is indcative on an anti-Rangers agenda in the media despite this not being part of the media?

Or the fact I'm, on the whole pretty positive about most things Rangers. If you don't believe that there's literally thousands of articles (and a few podcasts :whistle:) to back it up .

you are a disgrace

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I'm not really here to make friends tbh. I'm just here to talk about football.

On this forum? football??

- bbc,  marching, snp bad, which Rangers player do you hate the most- those are the topics of choice - football tends to be far down the list.