*****Official Rangers v Progrès Niederkorn Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is our strongest team other than Katic and Kamara imo

Halliday is better than Barisic in a Rangers shirt

Edmundson has looked very good, especially on the ball and in a game where we are going to control it then it’s probably the better option 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Barisic and kamara missing for me.

It is a toss up between Davis,Jack, Aribo & Kamara for three spots. You could argue a case for all four of them.

Same for Katic/Edmundson

As for Barisic, I thought he was poor last Sunday and it has cost him

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Surprised to see Katic on the bench but agree with Halliday in this game. 

Need to keep a clean sheet and hopefully score 2 or 3. 

You shouldn't be, he's our 4th best central defender. 

Big team now its going to be hard to pick who will play Gerrard will probably just tinker with the formation from game to game, that could cause problems. 

Surprises for me are Jones left out, Arfield in who didnt look very fit and Edmundson over Katic and Halliday starting as we did seem to see a lot of Barasic in the friendlies.

I reckon if Halliday was called Barisic people on here would probably rate him at about £10m 

I think Halliday is being so underated because of who he is and his past but in the last year he's been great whenever playing at LB. I have absolutely no problem with him playing. 

Barisic has the foreigner aspect, came with better potential and has the Croatian international tag and Halliday is the guy from lower English leagues who was shit under Pedro but when you actually watch the two perform under Gerrard then Halliday is far ahead of Barisic at the minute and honestly quite a reliable LB even as a starter. 

Barisic, Katic and Kamara should've started but still expect us to win by a few goals.  Don't mind experimenting with the team a bit at this stage but we'll need to have a settled first choice team by the time the league starts.  Hopefully Halliday doesn't start a lot of games in the league or it's gonna be a tough season.

Archived