*****Official Rangers v Progrès Niederkorn Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be loads of last minute sales for this.

Was a very short turnaround and by the time ST holders got theirs sorted, the public sale was only starting yesterday.

I predict come kick off there will be 45k+ sold. 

49 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Why do folk leave out Scott Arfield from their strongest team? Apart from Davis he could replace literally anyone else in midfield or the ‘wings’ and even do much better than any of them. 

Arguably missed him just as much as Morelos when he was missing last season.

11 hours ago, King Jela said:

Why do folk leave out Scott Arfield from their strongest team? Apart from Davis he could replace literally anyone else in midfield or the ‘wings’ and even do much better than any of them. 

Spot on. It's almost as if people who leave him out of their team selection don't actually watch us. The guy's a workhorse and improves us no end in my opinion. One of the first names on my teamsheet.

12 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Spot on. It's almost as if people who leave him out of their team selection don't actually watch us. The guy's a workhorse and improves us no end in my opinion. One of the first names on my teamsheet.

Evidence if needed was the St Josephs home game. His introduction changed the whole dynamics of our play, getting us forward much quicker, a noticeable improvement from earlier in the game. Gerrard remarked on it too.

Still haven't received my tickets for this. Phoned the TO and they guy says I can't go in today for a reprint and I have to go in tomorrow. It's so inconvenient. It's lucky I'm off but it's a total shambles.

McGregor 

Tavernier Goldson Helander. Barisic 

Kamara 

Davis.            Aribo 

Jones.                       Arfield 

Morelos 

3 -0. Queens 11🇬🇧🇬🇧

2 hours ago, OceanRain said:

It literally is.

Tens of thousands seem to have been sent out fine. A handful of posters seem to have had an issue. Hardly unexpected given the volumes, but I'm just surprised you've not copied us into the proof its Rangers fault rather than the delivery service given it's now got to literal stages in the drama.

34 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tens of thousands seem to have been sent out fine. A handful of posters seem to have had an issue. Hardly unexpected given the volumes, but I'm just surprised you've not copied us into the proof its Rangers fault rather than the delivery service given it's now got to literal stages in the drama.

My two came on different days as the payments came out on different days. Also had no issues last round either 

Archived