*****Official Rangers v Progrès Niederkorn Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Happily take 2-0 right now. 

Could easily be an awkward wee evening in store, we know this more than anyone.

I agree keeping a clean sheet in these home games is so important, and two goals for us should be enough. 👍 

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tens of thousands seem to have been sent out fine. A handful of posters seem to have had an issue. Hardly unexpected given the volumes, but I'm just surprised you've not copied us into the proof its Rangers fault rather than the delivery service given it's now got to literal stages in the drama.

Thanks for eventually agreeing with me.

Buzzing for this. Strongest team possible for me, 5-0 Rangers. They’ll be a much tougher tie than St Joseph’s but we’re getting more up to speed every game and I think we’ll blow them away.

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Barisic; Aribo, Davis, Kamara; Ojo, Arfield; Morelos

Incredibly difficult to pick a starting eleven. Maybe Halliday in for Barisic instead.

Taking the boy to his second game tonight so he's already buzzin about with his top on! If it was anything else he would be a pain in the arse but I can let him away with it for this, loving seeing him excited to see the Rangers! 

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Taking the boy to his second game tonight so he's already buzzin about with his top on! If it was anything else he would be a pain in the arse but I can let him away with it for this, loving seeing him excited to see the Rangers! 

Good stuff mate. 👍

I'm hoping and fully expecting 3 or 4 tonight and have this done and dusted tonight. I'd like to see Defoe and the Buffalo in the same team once the game is settled to see if that can work again in the narrow 3. 

12 hours ago, OceanRain said:

Thanks for eventually agreeing with me.

Didnt, when highlighting your lack of proof it was the TO to blame rather than other likelier options.  As remains the case. 

Hope your postie enjoys watching the game from your seat 😁

Archived