New Halftime Draw

Escobar

Just now, govanblue said:

go away you little monster.

And is that supposed to be an insult? Just FYI, I'm 5'2, 125 lbs, 50% body fat. Beefy shoulders, slippery, greasy back (deadlift PR of 20 lbs), a jungle of chest hair, a hitler moustache, plump forearms, double chin, and the majority of my wardrobe is made up of Logan Paul merch.

I'm an Instagram girl's wet dream, and I still turn that shit down since I have better options throwing themselves at me nearly every time I go out in public.

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

And is that supposed to be an insult? Just FYI, I'm 5'2, 125 lbs, 50% body fat. Beefy shoulders, slippery, greasy back (deadlift PR of 20 lbs), a jungle of chest hair, a hitler moustache, plump forearms, double chin, and the majority of my wardrobe is made up of Logan Paul merch.

I'm an Instagram girl's wet dream, and I still turn that shit down since I have better options throwing themselves at me nearly every time I go out in public.

just fyi I really don't give a fuck, and stopped reading.

19 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is this because none of the stars ever actually rise?

Trying to promote it more mate, with a more staunch name.

We are miles behind the tarriers in this field, need to get it pushed more.

23 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

"Everyone Anyone is an all-encompassing initiative designed to highlight the similarities between the broad spectrum of supporters worldwide regardless of age, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and health.

Nothing about political ideology there, so I guess you are bombed out after all - unless you play the age card.  :lol:

20 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Now I have nothing against the Union Jack but that is tacky! Very tacky! 

It's hardly going to be designed by fucking Gucci is it? It's a fucking football ground scratch card. What do you want to see on there? A fucking Picasso painting?

1 minute ago, simplythebestest said:

It's hardly going to be designed by fucking Gucci is it? It's a fucking football ground scratch card. What do you want to see on there? A fucking Picasso painting?

His post has nothing to do with the design and everything to do with the wording and flag involved 

5 hours ago, govanblue said:

I'm not saying that.  so you give it a rest.

I'm saying bronzy's baiting him.

Yeah you're right, I shouldn't have said controversial, I should have said mundane, yet turned to controversy by the usual "Ooh BP9 likes the SNP, let's all hate him" shit.

Childish behaviour, but sadly not unexpected.

People don’t just hate BP9 cause he likes the snp it’s also because the guys a massive cunt in general with the way he goes about telling everyone. 

18 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

People don’t just hate BP9 cause he likes the snp it’s also because the guys a massive cunt in general with the way he goes about telling everyone. 

If people stopped trolling him and asking him for his opinion on everything under the Sun, he'd maybe be more likely to keep his unpopular opinions to himself.

Also, for the record, I know BP9 personally.  His not insignificant (and largely unheralded) actions in support of my endeavors over the years, mean that I hold him in very high esteem as a Bear and as a Person.  Cunt of a poster right enough.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

If people stopped trolling him and asking him for his opinion on everything under the Sun, he'd maybe be more likely to keep his unpopular opinions to himself.

Also, for the record, I know BP9 personally.  His not insignificant actions in support of my endeavours over the years, mean that I hold him in very high esteem as a Bear and as a Person.  Cunt of a poster right enough.  :dunno:

Despite the fact I just had a (pretend) rant at his post, I agree.

3 hours ago, govanblue said:

Nothing about political ideology there, so I guess you are bombed out after all - unless you play the age card.  :lol:

I’m a ‘literal’ - and with you being a pendant I thought you’d appreciate that the above statement includes us Nats! 

2 hours ago, simplythebestest said:

Gucci, Picasso - ah the culture - but that poster was done by ‘Tam the Bam’ fae  Wishie’