Daniel Candeias Leaves to Turkey

Broxi

1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

I thought Morelos blanked SG on his way off the park yesterday.  There was no eye contact between the two.

Doesn't matter, we have a loanee to make up the goals and Morelos leaving is a necessity to winning the league this season

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

Defo don’t think he deserved his Rangers career to end the way it has, candeias never let us down and contributed a lot last year compared to others like lafferty who done fuck all

also leaving him out that euro squad was a slap in the face from Gerrard, imo hastie is nowhere near as good as him yet and since he just joined the club he should have been the one to sit out this year

Think Hastie will be sitting out a lot from what I saw.

He's 31 & in the last year of his contract with us unlikely to offer him a new deal beyond it, the guy has to look after himself & his family first, it was his choice to leave & not fight for a starting spot.

I would have loved him to stay but it's football & we have to move forward.

3 minutes ago, Ace said:

He's 31 & in the last year of his contract with us unlikely to offer him a new deal beyond it, the guy has to look after himself & his family first, it was his choice to leave & not fight for a starting spot.

I would have loved him to stay but it's football & we have to move forward.

I wish him well and hope he knows he will be missed.

He always tried his best  but I don’t blame him as no player likes to sit on a bench.