Daniel Candeias Leaves to Turkey

Broxi

Disappointed......... He never left earlier😪, the epitome of a journeyman who goes to upteen clubs / countries and wins f all 

hated him since the thistle away game when he told the crowd to shut the fuck up alongside windass( but he took all the abuse for some reason) .i thought Gerrard has Sussed him out when he left him out of the first 4/5 league games of last season, lack of competition for his place though, now he's got some he fucks off!

18 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Disappointed......... He never left earlier😪, the epitome of a journeyman who goes to upteen clubs / countries and wins f all 

hated him since the thistle away game when he told the crowd to shut the fuck up alongside windass( but he took all the abuse for some reason) .i thought Gerrard has Sussed him out when he left him out of the first 4/5 league games of last season, lack of competition for his place though, now he's got some he fucks off!

Only problem with your view is that SG didn't want him to leave. 

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

We have replaced Candeais and probably Kent with Ojo, Hastie and Jones. Hope we don't regret this. 

Candeias scored 5 goals last season that just isn’t anywhere near enough for the position he played. I think ojo or  Stewart could get double figures for goals from the right hand side.

3 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Candeias scored 5 goals last season that just isn’t anywhere near enough for the position he played. I think ojo or  Stewart could get double figures for goals from the right hand side.

He scored 12 goals and had the previous season and also had 18 assists in his 2 seasons with us. He played in a total of 89 games, so involved in an average of 1 goal every 3 games. Not sure that is that bad for a wide player. I am not saying he was a great player or we should have fallen over backwards to get him to stay, but I am slightly worried if we have better replacements. 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

He scored 12 goals and had the previous season and also had 18 assists in his 2 seasons with us. He played in a total of 89 games, so involved in an average of 1 goal every 3 games. Not sure that is that bad for a wide player. I am not saying he was a great player or we should have fallen over backwards to get him to stay, but I am slightly worried if we have better replacements. 

12 goals in 99 games for a winger isn’t good enough.

Good luck to him. Not the most talented player we've ever had but he was a grafter and I loved that. People can say he wasn't up for the fight and fucked off at the first sign of competition all they want but the writing was on the wall for him as soon as he was left out of the Europa league squad.

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Ant Ryan Kent scored 7 with 8 assists in 47 matches. which is a very similar return if not slightly poorer. 

Comparing Kent & Candeias is like apples and oranges. Kent is currently playing in a Liverpool team, and has the potential to turn into a wonderful pro, Candeias never gets close to playing for Liverpool and his career is winding down. No comparison whatsoever, Kent by miles!

3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Ant Ryan Kent scored 7 with 8 assists in 47 matches. which is a very similar return if not slightly poorer. 

Kent is still developing and coming into the best years of his career. Candeias was arguably in his peak years with us. Poor comparison IMO.