Daniel Candeias Leaves to Turkey

Broxi

Was never really consistent enough, but he showed some great moments of of professionalism and class in his time and enough to suggest he could do a decent job at any club.

Things that stood out for me were that as a kind of journeyman pro he had achieved a decent level, and I got the impression he enjoyed playing for us,and enjoyed just playing football.

Maybe could've been a Naho Novo type player for us if he had played more often in a decent team. Even scored against the tims, which to be fair is something not many of our players have achieved recently.

Wish hin all the best. 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was a friendly.

As much as there was no real pressure, he done it against the tarriers.

Outstanding for a year now but nah a poor game in a pre season friendly is what we should judge him on. Tav oot.

I hope they got a decent fee for Candeias.     The DoF is going to have to work hard throughout the remainder of the transfer window to offload quite a few more for hopefully decent enough fees.     After the court judgement against Rangers announced today dosh is going to have to be generated to play the claims about to be made.      There is no escaping these as yet unspecified claims but clearly money is going to have to be set aside for them.   

Other clubs will now be aware of this and who knows, it might generate fire sale bids from them so that despite what Gerrard says about best prices for players if the Board now need to set aside funds for claims then deals at any price might yet happen.    Depends of course on the Board's assessment of how much they think they will have to shell out, and the timing.    

The inside Rangers question from Gerrard and the DoF could be a respectable …"how much do we need to generate from sales this transfer window".      Would be very interested to hear the answer to that question.    I suppose after today's legal judgement journos will be very tempted to ask that type of question to Gerrard at press briefings 

A bit disappointed in Candieas actually. First time he’s had any competition for his place and he’s took the first chance he got to jump ship. All his badge thumping seems a bit meaningless to me now. 

On the other hand I understand he’s looking after himself securing a 2 year deal somewhere however I still think he should’ve stayed and played his part in us winning a league before going.

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Was never really consistent enough, but he showed some great moments of of professionalism and class in his time and enough to suggest he could do a decent job at any club.

Things that stoo utfor me were that whilst a kind of journeyman pro, he had achieved a decent level, and I got the impression he enjoyed playing for us,and enjoyed just playing football.

Maybe could've been a Naho Novo type player for us if he had played more often in a decent team. Even scored against the tims, which to be fair is something not many of our players have achieved recently.m

Wish hin all the best. 

He scored against them, it’s even in that video

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Candeias making Tavernier look better is a myth. 

Tavernier if anything makes him look better. 

I think his work rate let Tav go and create , yesterday ojo didn’t work back Tav hardly got forward , couldn’t risk it against better opposition 

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

You really think he was shite for most of last season. 

Aye, you think he wasn’t?

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I think his work rate let Tav go and create , yesterday ojo didn’t work back Tav hardly got forward , couldn’t risk it against better opposition 

The same work rate, that cost us at least three goals by letting people get by him without his famous tracking back.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, you think he wasn’t?

The same work rate, that cost us at least three goals by letting people get by him without his famous tracking back.

I’d play docherty right mid the harder games now , unless we’re signing someone else