Daniel Candeias Leaves to Turkey

Broxi

100% effort should be a minimun requirement for all footballers at our Club. We need more quality than he possesses and thats the gods honest truth.

He  got  lots more games  than he should have as we had little options on the right (grezda doesnt count!)  First real sign of competition and hes off. He tried his best but clearly not good enough in a creative sense to unlock defences where we really need that wee bit of extra quality. 

Wish the guy all the best.

Something that works in his favour is we were treated to some serious wasters for the previous 4 years. The guy generally worked hard, contributed a decent amount of goals and assists over 2 seasons (14 goals, 25 assists) and hopefully bridged the gap to us now getting in better players in his position. 

I’d rather we didn’t lose what he brought to the squad as a whole, but can’t be too disappointed due to his age and if we got a decent fee. 

6 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

100% effort should be a minimun requirement for all footballers at our Club. We need more quality than he possesses and thats the gods honest truth.

He  got  lots more games  than he should have as we had little options on the right (grezda doesnt count!)  First real sign of competition and hes off. He tried his best but clearly not good enough in a creative sense to unlock defences where we really need that wee bit of extra quality. 

We’ve haven’t got anybody else that plays out and out wide that can do the job he does that’s the worry for me 

13 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Unless yer a Croatian internationalist 

6 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Hopefully he’s seen that the new guys are a lot better than him on the training pitch and knew his days were numbered. (Wishful thinking)

All the best and thanks for the effort.

I’d go more for he seen himself fucked out the European squad for lesser players 

2 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Can see us bringing someone in. Greg  Stewart or possibly Arfield may work in the short term

There’s a problem it’s creating right away mate already we’re taking about moving one of our most influential players in the middle of the park wide , if we don’t bring anybody in I’d go docherty right mid harder games , he’ll work like fuck , let Tav get forward and we don’t need to move influential players from there usual position 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

There’s a problem it’s creating right away mate already we’re taking about moving one of our most influential players in the middle of the park wide , if we don’t bring anybody in I’d go docherty right mid harder games , he’ll work like fuck , let Tav get forward and we don’t need to move influential players from there usual position 

Doc not  a bad option. Could play Polster or Flanny Alves and Tav up one

11 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Trust the managers judgment rather than candeias.

I’m worried it effects our most creative player in Tav , if his right midfielder can’t track back and work like fuck all game , he’ll not get forward and create 

Just now, Cedrick said:

I’m worried it effects our most creative player in Tav , if his right midfielder can’t track back and work like fuck all game , he’ll not get forward and create 

He was fine in the last old firm game without him though. I have no worries about tavernier this season he will still create plenty.