Rangers: Everyone Anyone project

Couldn't give a Fuck whether it's attempted PR, box ticking, trolling, arse covering or any other mealie mouthed shite it's Fucking horrendous. Read somebody getting slagged for mentioning useless wearing black tie, usual handwringer stuff paranoid blah blah blah ! But that Cunt knew exactly what he was doing.  

Another reason reason why I didn't get the point of this initiative is you just know it will be used as a big stick to beat the club with any time certain songs are sung by the media and the usual tarrier bloggers.

This has already started after the video at the weekend when it wasn't even at Ibrox or involving a Rangers game.

As I said previously what the clubs do in THIS COUNTRY won't change the perception of it with the majority who blindly hate it and the majority of our fan base.

37 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I cannot see any negatives in this iniative. We reclaim the moral high ground and the haters are shown up for what they are.

We don't learn from history.

Bridge building hasn't worked and never will. We will be demonised for an infinity, such is the poilitical landscape in this shithole.

Until nonce fc are prosecuted for their heinous crimes committed, nothing changes and we are seen to be nothing more than an embarassment pandering to this shite, as it is pathetic as it looks.

The world is turning against all this LGBTQ shite and not without good cause. More of the majority having the will of a deviant minority imposed upon them and little different from the mindset that sees us tarred with the sectarian brush and probably by the self same deviant cunts.

Fuck the lot of them.

1 hour ago, euanRFC said:

I can’t understand how promoting inclusion of everyone can possibly be a bad thing. 

You obviously haven't yet caught on to how things work in this shitehole.

No matter how much our club or the PUL community in general do for any underprivilaged group, and I don't include these deviant rainbow cunts in that, we will never get the credit. It's always regarded as a PR stunt, as we remain tarred with the sectarian brush no matter what we do.

Until the political landscape changes and all the taigs return to the shitehole they always lament about, nothing changes and we are simply viewed and labelled as the bigots trying to atone for some sin that was never committed as is the narrative.

36 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You obviously haven't yet caught on to how things work in this shitehole.

No matter how much our club or the PUL community in general do for any underprivilaged group, and I don't include these deviant rainbow cunts in that, we will never get the credit. It's always regarded as a PR stunt, as we remain tarred with the sectarian brush no matter what we do.

Until the political landscape changes and all the taigs return the the shitehole they always lament about, nothing changes and we are simply viewed and labelled as the bigots trying to atone for some sin that was never committed as is the narrative.

100% this. Our brand is probably seen better globally but in the parochial wee back water it will ALWAYS have negative attacks..and even that come from those in the Scottish Govt.

• 2 weeks later...