Rangers: Everyone Anyone project

21 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

aye very good, Glasgow Rangers progressive champions of the world, now get back to concentrating on winning the league Dave ya big pandering fanny.

:lol:

The thing is I have never gone to a game thinking about how many fucking gays or whatever might be there, I am only interested in the football and whether we are going to win or not. I have not problem with these people coming to the game and I would imagine most supporters are the same, it is just this we have to be seen as inclusive and it is no doubt a box ticking exercise that King said took a year, yes a whole year to get to today's announcement.  

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

The thing is I have never gone to a game thinking about how many fucking gays or whatever might be there, I am only interested in the football and whether we are going to win or not. I have not problem with these people coming to the game and I would imagine most supporters are the same, it is just this we have to be seen as inclusive and it is no doubt a box ticking exercise that King said took a year, yes a whole year to get to today's announcement.  

I don’t give a flying shite who comes to Ibrox to watch us aslong as they are here to support the team.

The inclusivity and diversity thing has been done to death, some folk are born a woman and think they are an apache attack helicopter , some men like shagging other men, I’m well chuffed for them all.

On with the football 😂

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

I don’t give a flying shite who comes to Ibrox to watch us aslong as they are here to support the team.

The inclusivity and diversity thing has been done to death, some folk are born a woman and think they are an apache attack helicopter , some men like shagging other men, I’m well chuffed for them all.

On with the football 😂

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Sorry what question?? Why are we doing this?? 

I asked you at the very start what it would change. You questioned why I thought there was no need for the initiative and I said it would change nothing I then asked you what it would..you then didn't answer but instead went on to make up a lie...

31 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I asked you at the very start what it would change. You questioned why I thought there was no need for the initiative and I said it would change nothing I then asked you what it would..you then didn't answer but instead went on to make up a lie...

It hopefully make a number of fans feel more at ease as well as giving the club a better reputation welcoming everyone regardless. If it doesn't change anything then nothing is lost and doesn't affect anyone else 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

It hopefully make a number of fans feel more at ease as well as giving the club a better reputation welcoming everyone regardless. If it doesn't change anything then nothing is lost and doesn't affect anyone else 

I don't see how just having an initiative makes them.feel more at ease though...as I said previously I've yet to see a Rangers fans discriminated against inside Ibrox due to their sexual orientation, race or religion. Simply having the initiative won't really change that imho.

Personally I believe worldwide we have a fairly decent reputation and in fact it's only in this back water that our rep and brand is tarnished...not by us but by the constant attack on the club and the lies spouted against us. Our worldwide support shows how inclusive a club we are, the players and managers we've had show what an inclusive club we are...our fans show what an inclusive club we are...as I said this for me doesn't change anything that's currently happening other than that we'll be holding more diversity awareness meetings etc.

8 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Why not??? Personally I know a guy a few yards down from me whose openly gay and camp as fuck but he's a diehard bear for as long as Ive known him but he's terrified to go to a game after getting his cunt kicked in at his first ever game. 

Don't understand why someone's sexuality should dictate whether he follows us or not after all we have so many yessers following us with no problems at all

He got battered for being gay?

I went to see Brokeback Mountain. I thought it was a western. I'm not—well I hope I'm not homophobic—I swear to god, anyway they told me it was a western, now I'm sitting in the back—I'm watching it and I'm like "where's the guy—I wanna see a guy with a white hat and a guy with a black hat and I wanna see em' shootin' each other up in front of the saloon, y'know?" The last thing I wanna see, is a close-up of a beautiful hot cock slippin' into an asshole. Now, they didn't show that in the movie, but why not? If they're gonna make a movie, make it right! So I wanna be in the back cheering "Go, go sheriff! You'll get the fuckin' townsfolk behind you!" Y'know when it really comes down to it, I don't wanna be fuckin' whackin' off on some guy in front of me and cum all over him, and then he's got cum all over—and then he's yellin', and then who's the homophobe, right? This guy is so fuckin' unsure of his sexuality, he's mad at me because I jizzed all over his face!

15 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Back what?

Do you see us turning anyone away?

I walked past 3 different ethnic families yesterday all supporting Rangers, if the club battled the misleading and bias media image of Rangers as much as they churn this nonsense out people would know what we are all about. 

True, they churn out this pish then will no doubt sit on their hands next time we're attacked. 

I don't have an issue with the message itself at all. Everyone should feel welcome to support Rangers and come to Ibrox. The more fans the club has the better.

However, I do feel with these things we pander to the anti-Rangers crowd who just tag us as things like bigots. We know we're a welcoming club and that as long as you want Rangers to win there's no issue. The media, and more worringly politicians put out the idea of segregration and because you believe one set of values, no matter what they are, you cannot support a certain football team or have a certain political opinion etc.

3 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

Cringey but I agree. Anyone should feel welcome at Ibrox no matter age, sex, religion, disability etc. Same for anything else to be honest no just football.

Only people not welcome at Ibrox are that lot from the east. 

Not entirely sure that fits the songbook that we want!

19 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Don't give a fuck if they are L or G or B or T or Q or a mix of any letters they care to add on.

No one cares. It’s the fact theyre forever making a massive song and dance about it and prance about to make everyone know they are annoying fuckers.

To be fair it's not them making the song and dance it's modern society trying to one up each other about who cares the most, it comes across as insincere and shallow.