Rangers: Everyone Anyone project

10 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

To be fair it's not them making the song and dance it's modern society trying to one up each other about who cares the most, it comes across as insincere and shallow.

The love me love me love everyone brigade. 

Whatever happened to not liking someone or something, when did that become a bad thing. 

21 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Rangers and catholics don't go :whistle:

It's Rangers and fenians that don't go. Morelos is a catholic, Novo is a catholic, Mo Johnston is a fenian - but a good one as he proved.

But it's the southern oirish fenians, someone like lennon that grates us. The terrorist supporting, paedophile culture that can never be a Ranger. 

4 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

It's Rangers and fenians that don't go. Morelos is a catholic, Novo is a catholic, Mo Johnston is a fenian - but a good one as he proved.

But it's the southern oirish fenians, someone like lennon that grates us. The terrorist supporting, paedophile culture that can never be a Ranger. 

What makes Mo Johnston a fenian?

22 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Been well received on FF with a lot of people thinking we should now as a club push towards getting the songbook cut to only Rangers songs

Breath of fresh air 

thats what happens when tims are allowed to roam freely on Gers sites

I hate all the PC pandering, however, the reality is that is the world we live in. People are more aware of these type of issues, or are at least more aware of the consequences of not addressing them. 

Need to move with the times, and it does us no harm. All big businesses have sustainability, equality / diversity and CSR policy initiatives. We should be no different. 

To generalise, I think our fan base are afraid of becoming involved in issues like this due the the cringeworthy, ambulance chasing, candlelit vigil attending bawbags across the city.

57 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I hate all the PC pandering, however, the reality is that is the world we live in. People are more aware of these type of issues, or are at least more aware of the consequences of not addressing them. 

Need to move with the times, and it does us no harm. All big businesses have sustainability, equality / diversity and CSR policy initiatives. We should be no different. 

To generalise, I think our fan base are afraid of becoming involved in issues like this due the the cringeworthy, ambulance chasing, candlelit vigil attending bawbags across the city.

Ultimately, equality and acceptance of all people is what 99.9% of all humans believe in. It's the force fed totalitarianism of it all that can grate on us, and the bandwagon-ing of those with agendas.

Two rules: Treat others as you would like to be treated and sticks and stones may break bones. A simple message that modern society is making a mockery of.

Back to Rangers though, second and third paragraph nail it. Rightly or wrongly the world has changed and to survive you must change with it. We haven't compromised or changed anything, we've been for everyone and anyone for a very long time. Why not lead from the front and do more than pay lip service? Fits with our pioneering heritage. Would be good if more on here could see the bigger picture in this regard.

Couldn’t give a fuck wit ye are as long as you’re no a tarrier. 

Never once have I thought oh that cunts gay, why is that black guy supporting Rangers, why are there disabled people here.

It’s brutal content but it’s content that simply has to be put out because the club itself has let the media paint this bigoted, difficult club who accepts no-one, as shown by their continued coverage of us signing a Catholic player 30 years ago. 

14 hours ago, gogzy said:

He got battered for being gay?

Aye mate, trust me if u took one look at him u would know what I mean, worth noting I don't think it was fellow bears but he went out the boozer for something to eat and came back burstvtae fuck. He swears to this day that it was neo nazis but I'm certain he tried it on with someone he shouldn't have 

3 hours ago, Spliffy said:

Ultimately, equality and acceptance of all people is what 99.9% of all humans believe in. It's the force fed totalitarianism of it all that can grate on us, and the bandwagon-ing of those with agendas.

Two rules: Treat others as you would like to be treated and sticks and stones may break bones. A simple message that modern society is making a mockery of.

Back to Rangers though, second and third paragraph nail it. Rightly or wrongly the world has changed and to survive you must change with it. We haven't compromised or changed anything, we've been for everyone and anyone for a very long time. Why not lead from the front and do more than pay lip service? Fits with our pioneering heritage. Would be good if more on here could see the bigger picture in this regard.

I always say this to my weans when they get picked on but let's be honest in the real world name calling is way worse than any doing in you can get. I've been their and done that and even to this very day its amazing how a complete random can say the right things that hurt u deep down inside. 

22 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Aye mate, trust me if u took one look at him u would know what I mean, worth noting I don't think it was fellow bears but he went out the boozer for something to eat and came back burstvtae fuck. He swears to this day that it was neo nazis but I'm certain he tried it on with someone he shouldn't have 

How long ago was this?  People getting beaten up simply for being gay doesn't happen too often anymore.

9 minutes ago, gogzy said:

How long ago was this?  People getting beaten up simply for being gay doesn't happen too often anymore.

Got a big fat mongo 17 year old emo looking cunt started with us a few months back, turned out hes bi he said even though he's never sniffed a pussy or cock in his puff,  think he's one of these fad cunts. I don't really say much to him but he gets a fair ripping.

Just stuck one of the boys in who got a warning today for filling his work shoes up wae coffee, can't see him lasting very long. Cunt of a place to add that type of ammunition to the mix when you're already named luke Mitchel by the boys :lol:

I'm no arsed either way man, very liberal, got more stuff in life to worry about than who's shaggin who 

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

That's why Trump was elected ?

The far left are a miniscule minority tail wagging the dog, and rightly or wrongly won't have access to any power.