Rangers: Everyone Anyone project

said it before....anyone can support Rangers 

but when you do you should respect Rangers and support Rangers for what they are 

and that is PROTESTANT 

and yes that does mean the hindu lesbian can belt out the sash 

12 hours ago, GA1972 said:

I’ve never seen anyone get their head kicked in for being gay but I have seen gay guys get a kicking for being mouthy cunts trying to look ‘sassy’ or whatever they call it 

I’ve no problems with anyone (scum fans aside) but if you want to be treated equally then that also equates to getting what you deserve for being an arse

Agree. In my opinion, maybe a generalisation, but camp gays are brutally cheeky. If anything being camp probably stops them from getting more doings for how cheeky they can be.

16 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Aye mate, trust me if u took one look at him u would know what I mean, worth noting I don't think it was fellow bears but he went out the boozer for something to eat and came back burstvtae fuck. He swears to this day that it was neo nazis but I'm certain he tried it on with someone he shouldn't have 

Wait...you stated he was terrified to go to another Rangers game coz he got a doing., yet it wasn't even at the game or even Rangers fans😂shocking if he got a doing but it's nothing to do with Rangers is it?

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Wait...you stated he was terrified to go to another Rangers game coz he got a doing., yet it wasn't even at the game or even Rangers fans😂shocking if he got a doing but it's nothing to do with Rangers is it?

That's what u call passing the buck lol he was wearing a Rangers top in the Clachan with a ticket to the game l, went out the boozer full of the drink si gi g a uvf song and got done In. Pretty sure if I had said it was tarrier that done it then that would be a dif story altogether. Simple fact is he got done in while going to a Rangers game.  Spin It around whatever way u like now but your just an idiot best off ignored like I've tried to do with u a couple of times 

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

That's what u call passing the buck lol he was wearing a Rangers top in the Clachan with a ticket to the game l, went out the boozer full of the drink si gi g a uvf song and got done In. Pretty sure if I had said it was tarrier that done it then that would be a dif story altogether. Simple fact is he got done in while going to a Rangers game.  Spin It around whatever way u like now but your just an idiot best off ignored like I've tried to do with u a couple of times 

An idiot...😂you've made a cunt of the point you were trying to make and now you've changed what happened yet again. So now he was singing a UVF song and got battered for that, while wearing a Rangers top on Paisley Road West on match day.

You first said he was attacked for being overly camp and gay, then said he got attacked when going for something to eat and possibly firing in to someone he shouldn't have, now this😂.

This all stemmed from you asking why I thought this initiative was pointless remember...hardly like the guy would've been unwelcome at Ibrox is it?

On 23/07/2019 at 13:14, WATP-FOREVER said:

It's Rangers and fenians that don't go. Morelos is a catholic, Novo is a catholic, Mo Johnston is a fenian - but a good one as he proved.

But it's the southern oirish fenians, someone like lennon that grates us. The terrorist supporting, paedophile culture that can never be a Ranger. 

Lennon isn’t southern Irish 

5 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

To  be honest your story is very hard to follow. His attack doesn’t sound like it had anything to do with him being gay but more or less just unfortunately meeting the wrong crowd in a Glasgow pub.

35 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

To  be honest your story is very hard to follow. His attack doesn’t sound like it had anything to do with him being gay but more or less just unfortunately meeting the wrong crowd in a Glasgow pub.

It was more the fact he thought he could be overly friendly with straight guys, well I always thought. We were only 19/20 at the time and had a good drink as well. Anyways my point is that if promotions like this cost next to nothing and bring the club good publicity and makes anyone of any persuasion feel more comfortable attending our games I'm all for. 

14 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

It was more the fact he thought he could be overly friendly with straight guys, well I always thought. We were only 19/20 at the time and had a good drink as well. Anyways my point is that if promotions like this cost next to nothing and bring the club good publicity and makes anyone of any persuasion feel more comfortable attending our games I'm all for. 

I get that but I just don’t think him being attacked had anything to do with Rangers. It’s started off sounding like he was attacked at Ibrox to being attacked for firing into neo nazis in a pub. 

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I get that but I just don’t think him being attacked had anything to do with Rangers. It’s started off sounding like he was attacked at Ibrox to being attacked for firing into neo nazis in a pub. 

To singing UVF songs and getting a doing, match day on Paisley Road West.

23 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

No not at all, between trying to explain myself it's got confusing. But basically we were at his first ever Rangers game and he went out the Clachan full o the drink for some food and came back burst tae fuck. 

Since then he's never went back but yeah me and the rest of my mates are convinced he tried to batter into one of the guys although he denies it till this day. 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

No not at all, between trying to explain myself it's got confusing. But basically we were at his first ever Rangers game and he went out the Clachan full o the drink for some food and came back burst tae fuck. 

Since then he's never went back but yeah me and the rest of my mates are convinced he tried to batter into one of the guys although he denies it till this day. 

He tried to fuck you didn't he