Sign in to follow this  
The Godfather

E football PES 2020

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Il be getting it as usual canny help me self ,play it for a few weeks and then give the wee man it for a frisby no doubt 

I snapped 2019 a few months back. Just raging with online so ripped the cable out then turned back on ejected and snapped.

im 31 ffs 

Just now, The Godfather said:

I snapped 2019 a few months back. Just raging with online so ripped the cable out then turned back on ejected and snapped.

im 31 ffs 

Just remembered I canny play disc as wee man has put c oins and bank cards in my ps4 😂😂don't play it that much anyways so will just dl games 

The Godfather likes this

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

im 31 ffs 

Mate Ibrox looks absolutely amazing in the game but it's a pure soulless feeling playing there. no even a chant ffs

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate Ibrox looks absolutely amazing in the game but it's a pure soulless feeling playing there. no even a chant ffs

It’s bogging mate, just like playing in a generic stadium. The cut scenes and intro look superb but can’t even tell your playing there with no songs or fuck all. Least club football had them 

Rfc52 likes this

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It’s bogging mate, just like playing in a generic stadium. The cut scenes and intro look superb but can’t even tell your playing there with no songs or fuck all. Least club football had them 

Probably shit scared after they put the famine song in previously :lol:

44 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Spotify and a Rangers fan chant playlist is your friend! 👍

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Shouldn't have to add it yourself in this day and age mate

Aye completely agree. EPL teams will be the first as usual.

PES should just break the mould and go for it "Fuuuuck the pope and the IRAaaaa!!" 

Would get me buying it 😂

Rfc52 likes this

On 20/08/2019 at 22:19, IpswichGer said:

Aye completely agree. EPL teams will be the first as usual.

PES should just break the mould and go for it "Fuuuuck the pope and the IRAaaaa!!" 

Would get me buying it 😂

Do remember a few years ago they put the famine song in it by mistake :UK:

On 20/08/2019 at 21:22, Rfc52 said:

See the good thing about having it on PC is you can download a mod that adds chants, goal music and everything, simply the best even plays as we walk out the tunnel. Shame the gameplays dug meat and the player base is basically non existent 

Rfc52 likes this

Played the other day,  they seem to have slowed it down ,  scored an excellent free kick, usually put the fuckers over the bar 👍

I will be buying as per usual and like most years it's seems as thou it's been tweaked here and their.  

Ibrox and the beggerdome are great, nothing better than pumping them on their own patch. 

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You bought it?

My bro in law bought it mate, managed to get it yesterday from CEX so was playing it last night. Annoyingly half the transfers haven't been done because the official release date was today (well i just assumed that's why) 

really enjoyed it tbh. went Rangers and he went PSG managed a 2-2 at Ibrox lol McGregor is minging in goals but Defoe and Morelos up top are class :lol:

Rfc52 likes this

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

My bro in law bought it mate, managed to get it yesterday from CEX so was playing it last night. Annoyingly half the transfers haven't been done because the official release date was today (well i just assumed that's why) 

really enjoyed it tbh. went Rangers and he went PSG managed a 2-2 at Ibrox lol McGregor is minging in goals but Defoe and Morelos up top are class :lol:

Keepers are always shite mate.

How does it play?