Best individual GK performance in a Rangers shirt

22 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I'd say Goram at Elland Road and a special mention for a save he made for Van Hoijdonk from a volley from 6 yards out..truly world class

So many to choose from mate...... and Goram's performance against Leeds was very special but I think McGregor's performance v Werder Bremen just edges it imo. That save was the best save I've ever seen.

A lot of great performances covered so far, personal favourite of mine was Klos at home to Parma 2-0 sure he injured his knee early in the game but saved us all night in such an important fixture

13 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Can’t remember his whole performance on that day but always remember klos’ Save at tynecastle when Reyna and numan were both sent off.  His save from the hearts player with about 5 minutes to go was unreal, as good if not better than his from burchill at the piggery the season before.

Remember this, late on with us 1 up & he saved it with his legs! For such a short guy he made himself so big, never seen a goalkeeper win so many 1 on 1s! 

Goram away to scum 

McGregor vs Bremen Away

McGregor vs Villarreal at Ibrox

Klos vs Parma at Ibrox

Theres probably loads I’ve missed but those were the first that came to mind, honourable mention to McGregor saving that Samaras penalty in front of the mutants at Ibrox 

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

trying to think of the Goram performance to select really.

This . We forget he made so many brilliant saves in the ' ordinary ' games  , but what made him exceptional was that he could make them in the big ones too . I thought at the time we had the best goalkeeper in the world , and I still do now . 

Goram's biggest strength was the ability to have fuck all to do for 88 minutes then pull a world to keep us winning a match. 

It is so much easier to look great when called upon every few minutes, doing fuck all then making a crucial save is so much harder. 

Goram against Leeds at Elland  road followed by a performance up at pottodrie early in his career at Ibrox when we won 1-0 big Hateley scoring it,  but at Elland Road his performance went right through the team and we beat the champions of England both home and away . 

McGregor versus Bremen was probably the best performance any goalkeeper has ever put in in any shirt.

In my time watching Rangers, Goram, Klos and Woods were the best keepers I have ever seen but that performance against Bremen was world class. Didn't they have about 35 attempts on goal?

20 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Goram vs Leeds at Elland Road. 

100%. Goram that night was just unreal. 

I haven’t seen a better performance by any goalkeeper anywhere than that night.

A couple of days later he played at Torbett Towers and had another amazing game.

Increbible goalkeeper.