Kyle Lafferty leaves my mutual consent

Bad Robot

14 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Gone by mutual consent.     His farewell message from the Club states that he goes with the best wishes of everyone at the club for his future career.   Contrast that with the farewell message offered to Candeias…a more watery "We thank Daniel for his time at Rangers and wish him all the best for the future."   No best wishes for Candeias but who between Candeias and Lafferty last season made the bigger contribution to Rangers?

Lafferty gets his Christian and surname in the press announcement title.   Candeias only gets the stark 'Candeias leaves Rangers'.   The language indicates who the club favoured more.

Candeias went for an undisclosed fee.  But at least he earned the club a fee.   Laffferty goes by mutual consent.  Coded language for paid off.

Perhaps a case of the favoured and the  less favoured.    Seems that Candeias must have really upset the Rangers apple-cart in a way that Lafferty hasn't.

He didn't want to play for us so he asked to leave.

Fuck him.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a foolish man and not a good footballer and fucked up with the snapchat thing but maybe he has walked away. I'm not sure where mutual consent automatically means pay-off. We will probably never know.

Probably back to Hearts after making another £1m odd off us for doing fuck all.

I could understand why he was signed at the time and don't blame Gerrard for thinking he would be a good signing tbh, experienced ex player, decent season for hearts, good record scoring against celtic etc.

Nobody's to blame for this not working out apart from Lafferty, the guy's a clown.

30 games? Fucking hell😂

I'm not gonna lie here. I was totally wrong about him coming back. I thought after a good season for Hearts and chucking the gambling he'd sorted himself out and could contribute to the point where he'd be at least a decent back up to Alfie.

Ultimately no. Instead he was utter fucking dross and it seems he hasn't changed his ways at all. So much for grasping at that second chance Kyle?

A player who could have been useful but is quite frankly too much of a dick. His loss at the end of the day and now our biggest worry isn't "I hope Morelos isn't out". It'a now a debate about who do we start, Morelos or Defoe?

Another daft payout as well. It's plagued this club since the turn of the century. At least with Lafferty it'd be a year but we have to stop being so wasteful.

56 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Gone by mutual consent.     His farewell message from the Club states that he goes with the best wishes of everyone at the club for his future career.   Contrast that with the farewell message offered to Candeias…a more watery "We thank Daniel for his time at Rangers and wish him all the best for the future."   No best wishes for Candeias but who between Candeias and Lafferty last season made the bigger contribution to Rangers?

Lafferty gets his Christian and surname in the press announcement title.   Candeias only gets the stark 'Candeias leaves Rangers'.   The language indicates who the club favoured more.

Candeias went for an undisclosed fee.  But at least he earned the club a fee.   Laffferty goes by mutual consent.  Coded language for paid off.

Perhaps a case of the favoured and the  less favoured.    Seems that Candeias must have really upset the Rangers apple-cart in a way that Lafferty hasn't.

They are both gone, whatever way you want word it, one wasnt good enough and the other wanted first team assurances and maybe another contract.

Archived