• Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Cmon .Give him that at least man

He dumped his ex cause she was a bheast

And he absolutely hates them 

Listen I'm glad he's offsky but ffs 

He does support us 

He married her in a chapel fs, doubt he dumped her because she’s a tarrier.

Doesny sound like he hates them that much to me, "I grew up supporting Rangers but that won't stand in my way. celtic are massive and the lure of European football is very appealing."

6 hours ago, stevemac said:

what is it with soft cunts on facebook? "never got a chance, good luck kyle and loads of blue heart emojis.

Guy was a cunt that wasted not one but two opportunities at the club he apparantly loved.

Take everything written on Rangers Facebook pages with a pinch of salt mate. Mentalists on many of them. 

Good riddance Lafferty. 

It must be an agents dream having players sign for us. With the exception of our top players, if a club wants to sign someone from us then they need never make us an offer. Just wait until we inevitably pay them off or rip up their contract then sign them for hee haw.

There surely can't be many worse clubs our size out there at bringing in money via transfers.

Cunts down south like that Janssen guy at Spurs who was utter dugshite for them move on for £8m. 

Brutal waste of money from us. 

16 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

It must be an agents dream having players sign for us. With the exception of our top players, if a club wants to sign someone from us then they need never make us an offer. Just wait until we inevitably pay them off or rip up their contract then sign them for hee haw.

There surely can't be many worse clubs our size out there at bringing in money via transfers.

Cunts down south like that Janssen guy at Spurs who was utter dugshite for them move on for £8m. 

Brutal waste of money from us. 

Sickening. Thats where they cunts have had one over us. Getting fee's for players like Beattie while we pay players off or let the move for nominal fee's (I think back to Charlie Adam to Blackpool) I used to think if a player has a team lined up then by all means rip up their contract and let them go but half the time I think we pay them off so they can then go and take a lower wage at another club. Imagine if we paid off even half of Lafferty's yearly salary (poss 250k?) then he could go and take 5k a week at Hearts or somewhere else and still earn what he would have earned at us. 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Cmon .Give him that at least man

He dumped his ex cause she was a bheast

And he absolutely hates them 

Listen I'm glad he's offsky but ffs 

He does support us 

One of the strangest posts I've ever read on this forum 

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Never forget. Some Rangers men they are.

I'd rather never forget our real enemies mate .These guys will pass through in time like Kenny Miller .

We have 2  very good players that could help win us the league this season .That will honestly be all I care about 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'd rather never forget our real enemies mate .These guys will pass through in time like Kenny Miller .

We have 2  very good players that could help win us the league this season .That will honestly be all I care about 

As I said, if and when they win the league then I will reconsider. Davis especially has done nothing of note to warrant a re think. McGregor has had some excellent games but still not forgiving him just yet. 

Archived