Sign in to follow this  
Bad Robot

Kyle Lafferty leaves my mutual consent

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'd rather never forget our real enemies mate .These guys will pass through in time like Kenny Miller .

We have 2  very good players that could help win us the league this season .That will honestly be all I care about 

As I said, if and when they win the league then I will reconsider. Davis especially has done nothing of note to warrant a re think. McGregor has had some excellent games but still not forgiving him just yet. 

9 hours ago, rangersross said:

As myself and others have said multiple times: we’d have been much better off leaving him at Hearts to take points off them. 

Yes. A ridiculous decision in hindsight 

Memories of him coming of the bench a few times after chatting with SG re what you would assume to be specific instructions.  

Then watching him try & header the ball with that ridiculous technique & at the same time noise up opposition & have the ref warning him about his challenges and backchat.  

Throw in a speculative off target 25 yarder and it’s no wonder  the manager had a bemused look on the sidelines.  

20 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Gone by mutual consent.     His farewell message from the Club states that he goes with the best wishes of everyone at the club for his future career.   Contrast that with the farewell message offered to Candeias…a more watery "We thank Daniel for his time at Rangers and wish him all the best for the future."   No best wishes for Candeias but who between Candeias and Lafferty last season made the bigger contribution to Rangers?

Lafferty gets his Christian and surname in the press announcement title.   Candeias only gets the stark 'Candeias leaves Rangers'.   The language indicates who the club favoured more.

Candeias went for an undisclosed fee.  But at least he earned the club a fee.   Laffferty goes by mutual consent.  Coded language for paid off.

Perhaps a case of the favoured and the  less favoured.    Seems that Candeias must have really upset the Rangers apple-cart in a way that Lafferty hasn't.

Aye, and I may be wrong, but Lee Wallace, who stuck around when Lafferty fucked off, got not even a mention by the club. Absolutely disgusting. 

Blumhoilann likes this

13 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Where we will we find another giant striker who shrinks 3 foot every time he jumps for a header to replace him? 

Worrying times.

Time to bring him home. 

eduardo-herrera-rangers-JPJEC2.jpg

On 25/07/2019 at 17:08, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Don't recall him even jumping for a header for us.

In hindsight we should've briefly played 442 with lafferty and herrera up front, and got a Guinness World record for highest combined striker height with worst aerial ability. 

14 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hope he fails x

Rangers is probably one of the biggest clubs in the world and Sunderland is right up there as well; the fanbase, the size and structure of the club is equal to Rangers.

Holy jamolie

Not biting.