Rangers inviting SNP politicians to Ibrox

GOAT

Historically, we've been far too decent and straightforward in our dealings as a club.

But in modern SNP taig-infested Scotland our enemies are plentiful and fight with duplicity and cunning.

IF (and it's a big if) we were inviting this brand of scum-fuck rheptile into Ibrox with the intention of ingratiating ourselves and giving them a false sense of security (in order to quietly further our own cause) then I would say, "Fair enough - let's play politics to protect our interests".

Alas, this is just Robertson being a cunt.

3 hours ago, BF1 said:

A touch of class from our club to launch its initiative. Keep it up. 

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

Sometimes we are our own worst enemies . The amount of times this prick has been ridiculing us and we invite him over . Fuck right off with that . 

BF1 You really are immersed in the Cult of the Natz.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Correct - it’s the way it should be ! A good Scottish club working with the Scottish government to help combat intolerance! 

What’s your thoughts on the hard border between Scotland and the rest of the U.K,  that will be inevitable if you and your Republican chums ever get your way?

56 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

If any of the Union Bears lads are on here, please get a banner sorted for tonight, nothing special, just let this 9ut of touch board know the majority of the supports feelings towards this Sinn Fein/SNP rabid tarrier bastard near our club. 

We need to hit the media...daily rebel etc with a hard hitting banner straight away.. 

damn right, hopefully they have, they are our vocals 

As someone has tried to explain, IF this was a government initiative that invited Rangers in some capacity to attend then yes we should send in the mouse lol and well we really couldn't have not gone but if this was us building bridges then Robertson has lowered his poor reputation to the the point of no return. Needs booted out imo 

We're always told the scum do PR better and that we have to box clever and yet when we do that we still slaughter the club.

With chat about strict liability and politicians sticking their oar in  he club has to play this game and be seen to be doing everything it can, as abhorrent as it is having that cunt at Ibrox the club has no choice.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Correct - it’s the way it should be ! A good Scottish club working with the Scottish government to help combat intolerance! 

Genuinely lost for words at you mate. As a rule I do t post in anything political as I'm not very bright but it's a guaranteed cert whenever a thread likes this comes up your a regular posting in it, not taking away from posts elsewhere but can go days or weeks without seeing a post from you. 

I'm not doubting for 1 second your not as big a gers fan as anyone else but I really can't get my head around how you manage to have your own thoughts and views regards independence but still manage to support us even though your views are literally against everything the club stands for and we go against everything u believe in. 

I can only come to the conclusion you post some of this stuff for a reaction and your nothing like this in real life. 

One very confused bear here

Sturgeon would bother me much less than this cunt.

He holds high office and should be above putting himself all over social media in his celtic trackie like some besotted wee lassie with her 1D duvet.

But more to the point, he is actively OBSTRUCTING justice instead of delivering it by refusing the victims a public inquiry, despite cross party demands.

Robertson should have said: “we’ll be delighted to see you minister - the day after you announce a public inquiry. Is your diary handy?”