Expanding Ibrox

Ace

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hi Dan, what you wearing?

My phone was hacked earlier btw 

Current in toilet with the mother in laws grannie pants on my face  while poking my arse with her bottle of gin that ik.gonna put back in the cupboard ,what about you m8?

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Current in toilet with the mother in laws grannie pants on my face  while poking my arse with her bottle of gin that ik.gonna put back in the cupboard ,what about you m8?

Won’t beat that, that’s a certainty 😂

8 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Yous are thinking of somebody else.

But you would say the same thing if it was me so I'll take it.

Ha ha well your still welcome round regardless mate, luckily the wife comes to the football with me so she’s happy enough to have everycunt back here after a good drink post match 😂

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Happening bro ?fucing blazing man up all night last night on the prop then all day shot doo  here the day ,magic 🍻

Flat out mate, was working till about 4 been on it since, just in the house right on it. 

4 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Happening bro ?fucing blazing man up all night last night on the prop then all day shot doo  here the day ,magic 🍻

Watched that Madrid derby earlier ha ha fuck me that’s the best friendly I’ve ever seen 😂😂

4 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Fucking missed it 7-3 aswell,madness 😂

Mate I see a repeat at 7 tonight, full highlights, athletico were 2 up in ten minutes but should of been 4 or 5, 5 nil at half time and ran riot, Costa scores four then kicked fuck out of somecunt and caused a 20 man brawl ha ha brilliant 

19 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I got told by the guys that will be doing work in Ed House, who are doing the work inside stadium about all of this in April.

Mibbe they knew in advance about the SNP visit.

Yeah mate .Listen Esky is probably spot on 

He is a true bear and a calm one .Me I'm a cynical bastard with regards our board 

To be fair I know there's work going on .I see it every other day 

But the story about increasing the capacity does seem to have been spun before 😀

On 27/07/2019 at 15:54, pcbear said:

There are an unbelievable amount of cynics and pessimists on this site who are primed and ready to belittle anything good about our club, why? fucked if I know as my glass is always half full.

Nothing wrong with that mate 

We can't all be the same .Plenty of positives for me too .Just don't get ahead of myself 

I'm no expert but we keep hearing how the corners at the screens can't be done due to the steelwork holding up the 3 roofs yet Dortmund where able to get round that issue at their stadium so surely when the finance is available we could do the same thing?

Signal-Iduna-Park-Borussia-Dortmund-Stadium.jpg

35 minutes ago, NornIronBear said:

I'm no expert but we keep hearing how the corners at the screens can't be done due to the steelwork holding up the 3 roofs yet Dortmund where able to get round that issue at their stadium so surely when the finance is available we could do the same thing?

closing all corners like that would make for a great atmosphere.

39 minutes ago, NornIronBear said:

That thing looks awful though 

56 minutes ago, NornIronBear said:

That is exactly how it would need to be done, is pretty expensive for not many more seats. 

Would rather they put the money towards a full rebuild of the 3 sides if that’s the road they want to go down. 

1 hour ago, NornIronBear said:

It cost them hundreds of millions to do that.

A way to increase capacity would surely be to stick the away fans in BF1. That way we only need to segregate some of BF2. There’s at least 500-1000 seats in the corner empty every home game due to segregation of the Broomloan and Govan. Plus it looks fucking shite on tv having to see the shitey away supports!

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

A way to increase capacity would surely be to stick the away fans in BF1. That way we only need to segregate some of BF2. There’s at least 500-1000 seats in the corner empty every home game due to segregation of the Broomloan and Govan. Plus it looks fucking shite on tv having to see the shitey away supports!

I would do that aswell mate, back to how it used to be. 

But we have been told that it wont happen because we would have fans directly above the away support and the police prefer the corner for getting them in and out. 

So I think we are stuck as were are, sadly. 

Archived