Anyone else think Aribo will be our best transfer business ever?

pcbear

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No, our best transfer business ever was getting a player of Brian Laudrups quality to come to Scotland.

He was and I’ve no doubt be the best player I’ll ever watch in a Rangers top.

We are fishing in a different pond now and Laudrup like Gazza was something else, they were genuinely world class, a phrase that gets chucked about way too often, Laudrup went for free with his last season being a non event with his eye off the ball, we got three seasons from Gazza and got most of our money back.

I meant that  we signed the guy for 300k and a blind man can see he will be a top top player, and barring injuries he will make us a lot of money.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

We are fishing in a different pond now and Laudrup like Gazza was something else, they were genuinely world class, a phrase that gets chucked about way too often, Laudrup went for free with his last season being a non event with his eye off the ball, we got three seasons from Gazza and got most of our money back.

I meant that  we signed the guy for 300k and a blind man can see he will be a top top player, and barring injuries he will make us a lot of money.

If you’re talking about transfer fees then 500k for Kris Boyd was a bargain for the level of goals and success we got  back.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Bold statement. Probably wouldn’t make a top 20 of my lifetime and I loved the guy. 

I'm probably even older than you mate so my pool of players is even bigger. As much as I loved him as a player, I also had the luxury of having a drink in his company. Extremely class guy so I have a soft/biased opinion based on that night.