Rangers minded pubs in East Neuk of Fife?

beararse

1 hour ago, beararse said:

On holiday.

Does anyone  know of one in or around Anstruther/St Andrews that will be showing the game tomorrow evening?

I used to drink in the Masonic arms in Anstruther with my grandad years ago, he had a static caravan up there, no sure what it’s like now though mate 

10 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

I used to drink in the Masonic arms in Anstruther with my grandad years ago, he had a static caravan up there, no sure what it’s like now though mate 

Cheers mate. I’ll maybr give them a call and see if they’ll be showing it 🙂

15 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Probably all rusty with 12 Romanians living in it.

27 minutes ago, gogzy said:

:lol:   24 inch badboy.   Think the central on market street in St andrews will have it on.

Got a caravan nearby and have wondered about bear-friendly pubs in St Andrews. Tomorrow night aside, do you reckon Central is the best bet?

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Got a caravan nearby and have wondered about bear-friendly pubs in St Andrews. Tomorrow night aside, do you reckon Central is the best bet?

THe best bet will be one of the ones that the locals drink it so the central, the whey pat, or the one next to the central ( forget its name) There's also one just next to the shell garage.

I don't think the studenty pubs will have it on.  

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

THe best bet will be one of the ones that the locals drink it so the central, the whey pat, or the one next to the central ( forget its name) There's also one just next to the shell garage.

The Keys....Whey Pat best bet though

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

I watched a game a couple of years ago in The Blue Stane, the food and drink was poor tbh and half the foam was missing from the bench i was sitting on. 

Nice wee place imo.

12 hours ago, chrism_scotland said:

I watched most of Rangers v Hearts at one point last season in the Ship Tavern - not sure if its a Rangers pub as such but seemed to be plenty of folk watching.

The Station Bar in Elie is my usual haunt for games when up here (watched the last 3 old firm games, not sure if they’ll be showing the game as it’s on Premier Sports though.

I’ll give The Ship Tavern  a bell later.

19 hours ago, gogzy said:

What about the pub near the archway. Used to be called drouthy neebors. That was a Belhaven and they push the football