*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too bothered about the pitch invasion part but the three spastics jumping up and down on the disabled shelter are fucking morons. They obviously didn’t mean to collapse it but they would have known that people were under there and did it anyway. 

If we can identify them they should be made to pay for the damage, pay compensation to the people they landed on and be banned for a couple of games. 

33 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fuck sake, it was a last minute winner on the first game of the season, of course fans are going to go mental. It’s not like this shit happens every week. 

I can not believe this place tonight . A last minute winner in a big game and we have people only talking about one thing

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Not too bothered about the pitch invasion part but the three spastics jumping up and down on the disabled shelter are fucking morons. They obviously didn’t mean to collapse it but they would have known that people were under there and did it anyway. 

If we can identify them they should be made to pay for the damage, pay compensation to the people they landed on and be banned for a couple of games. 

In the circumstances, I’m not sure calling them spastics is right way to go?. Just saying like...

5 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

What chance ye got when some of your support are shouting for folk to get fined/banned. 

The more pressing issue of the crush outside before the game should be the major taking point. 

Crushing outside the ground, collapsing roofs and excitable football fans... seems like the last 30 years have taught clubs like Kilmarnock nothing 

3 hours ago, GeeSS said:

Missing the point Grogzy  if that had been your son.daughter or parent/grand parent sitting in there in a wheelchair what would you be thinking ?  We were all rightly appalled when the spoon burners invaded the pitch and abused our disabled fans at hampden while today wasn’t even close to being on that scale it was stupid and moronic we can’t have our support behaving like the rest we should be setting standards 

Was this aimed at me, if so, why?

I haven't defended the fans doing it.

My only comment about it had been that the damage ( which we should be paying) will be about a hundred quids worth.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Was this aimed at me, if so, why?

I haven't defended the fans doing it.

My only comment about it had been that the damage ( which we should be paying) will be about a hundred quids worth.

From what I seen of the roof  it’ll be a sheet of plasterboard we’re due them, £14.99 from wickes. 

1st game of the season which we win with an injury time goal against an annoying gnat of a team.  We can’t be allowed to simply enjoy it because of a stupid furore over a couple of dafties who got carried away celebrating and of course the bbc’s Hyper-inflated focus on a couple of songs whilst ignoring the taigs fenian barrier. 🙄

Can’t wait for the meltdown when we actually win something. 

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

1st game of the season which we win with an injury time goal against an annoying gnat of a team.  We can’t be allowed to simply enjoy it because of a stupid furore over a couple of dafties who got carried away celebrating and of course the bbc’s Hyper-inflated focus on a couple of songs whilst ignoring the taigs fenian barrier. 🙄

Can’t wait for the meltdown when we actually win something. 

Hopefully when we win the league cup to start with.

21 minutes ago, gogzy said:

The first league win against them on their patch in a long time.

SG commented that the new surface was dry and ran slower than their last one, this does not lend itself to our style of play, so for the first game of this season it was a massive result and the 3 points are all that’s important atm...

23 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Just heard the board have agreed a price for Roofe.

Sorry, that should read: The board have  agreed a price for disabled shelter roof.

Aye,probably charge us for a load of new seats aswell,hope we get an itemised estimate or even send our own staff to do the job right😉

56 minutes ago, gogzy said:

That's one of the toughest opening fixtures we could have gotten.  Coming away with a win is a big result.

Yeah. But, but, but, we're worse than last season up front and we should be taking 5 or 6 off the likes of Kilmarnock every time and they scored 7 yesterday.

We're doomed................League's over...........Gerrard oot.............

I'd swear we won today. There must be a positive thread somewhere, surely?

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

That's one of the toughest opening fixtures we could have gotten.  Coming away with a win is a big result.

Good positive post . And it's the first win at Rugby park since 2011. Quite frightening to think about that .

A monkey off our back today

7 hours ago, Trooblue said:

We need to get some pressure on the authorities regarding Collum. Failed to give the free kick for the foul on Tav, and that led to the free kick from which they scored. Power stays on the park despite a booking followed by repeated fouls. Can't afford to have this incompetent in charge of our games. 

Unfortunately the more we complain, the more they’ll assure that he works our games because that’s the way these futrets operate.

Think the stupid pitch invasion looks very bad for the club and puts our supporters in a very bad light. No doubt people will have plenty to say about it defending their actions but realistically we shouldn't .

Sure it was an injury time goal and yeah the passion and euphoria winning at the death is very exciting but we should stay excited in the stands. The club will now receive a hefty fine and the club and support cast in a bad light in the press. 

I was at St Johnstone last season when it happened and it caused some young Rangers fans to get injured due to people jumping the barriers and running onto the pitch.

Archived