Sign in to follow this  
bigsasasfloopyhair

*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I actually don't understand out formation today. As you say Arfield is playing central so who was on the left in the first half when Ojo was on the right and who is on the right in this half when Ojo is on the left? We seem lop-sided with no complimentary player on the opposite side of which ever one Ojo finds himself on.

Its the formation we finished the season pretty well with last season. 4-4-2 Diamond But instead of 2 strikers we play 1 striker and 1 free winger whos job it is to move from flank to flank and make our chances. 
Last season that was kent who was all over the place on both wings taking men on driving with the ball. This season its Ojo who doesnt seem to know what hes doing and has about half the ability of kent 

Jamie0202 likes this

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Get ojo off he's a man down ffs

At least Tav has looked for the ball ..Ojo has shown nothing 

No way should he start next game after today .Jusr looking at him makes me wonder what the hypes about 

2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Not this shit again, our performance today isn’t shite because our Captain is Tav ffs.

There is no leadership on that pitch which is not helping the performance. We need a captain that’ll kick some arse. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I actually don't understand out formation today. As you say Arfield is playing central so who was on the left in the first half when Ojo was on the right and who is on the right in this half when Ojo is on the left? We seem lop-sided with no complimentary player on the opposite side of which ever one Ojo finds himself on.

More hope than design I think since having Arfield close to the centre forward for those last games of last season. It's not pretty...

Just now, IpswichGer said:

If we don't win this I will be fuming.

If we do win it, despite struggling, I will be pleased. Bit of a hoodoo broken and a positive to take moving forward that we have come to Rugby park and won.

3 points, all that matters but this is hardly convincing 

IpswichGer likes this

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

haha jones getting the boos.

Can't be their fans surely, there's none of them there. Probably a pile of RM posters in one section of our support 😂

HG5 likes this